Thracian wheelset?

Mikael Seierup

Guest
How much does it cost and where is it available?

M.

"Mikael Seierup" skrev...
> How much does it cost and where is it available?

Oh and is this for smooth roads only or will it hold up to the occasional gravel road or
cobblestones?

M.

How much does it cost and where is it available?

M.

"Mikael Seierup" skrev...
> How much does it cost and where is it available?

Oh and is this for smooth roads only or will it hold up to the occasional gravel road or
cobblestones?

M.

Mikael, This wheelset is fine for most general use including cobblestone ad rough pavement. The base
rim is the Velocity Aeroheat its a paired set configuration and uses a Velocity sealed bearing hub.
They are currently shown on the BROL Stop the Presses. Available in stock 559/406 and special order
406/406 from any LBS or on line dealer that deals with Velocity. I carry them as does Ed Deaton at
Fools Crow prices vary. But generally are in the $350 range.

Inc 1-800-586-6645 "Mikael Seierup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> How much does it cost and where is it available?
>
> M.

"Jude T. McGloin" skrev ...

> They are currently shown on the BROL Stop the Presses. Available in stock 559/406 and special
> order 406/406 from any LBS or on line dealer that deals with Velocity. I carry them as does Ed
> Deaton at Fools Crow prices vary. But generally are in the $350 range.

Thanks. I saw the STP thing but couldn't find prices on the net.

M.