Three bikes to choose from

shamsasa01

Oct 11, 2013
Hi

I'm about to upgrade my ride by getting a new bike. My last bike was Orbea Aqua TCR. i thought it was a very nice ride. However, I wanted to change. The three bikes I want to choose from are:
Cannondale Super Six Evo 105 Racing Road Bike 2014 Specialized Tarmac SL4 Sport Racing Road Bike 2014 Trek Madone 4.0 Compact Racing Road Bike 2014 I would like to know the best of them.they are all in the same price (almost). And just to let you know, I am a big rider. I weigh 125 kg.

Wish to know your thoughts about the three bikes if possible.

Thanks in advance

I'd go a Tarmac with a good set of strong wheels, any of them will be fine bikes though. Fit is the most important aspect, make sure the shop you buy if from is skilled in this department. I still reckon the tarmac is the go
big-smile.png

The issue is that i can get the madone from my LBS. the other two, through online order.

Where are you finding online sources for Spesh and C-dale bikes? Both are available only from authorized retailers. Some shops will let you order and pay for one online, but both companies require the shops to only allow in person pick up. Trek has the same policy by the way. If it's from an overseas website, be very careful of counterfeit frames. Especially with Asian sites.