Three corner spoke wrench

Bruni

Guest
I believe you refer to the Spokey. Knowing the name should help your search
at the LBS. Pedros has a version IMHO improves on it. You get both open
slots and 3 corner, and it engages more of the nipple so distorting and
shearing it less. DT has the Rolls version (if you ask the price, you can't
afford it) and it is a little faster than Pedros. but definitely an
expensive toy for many.
Tom

--
Bruni Bicycles
"Where art meets science"
Adam Rush <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I remember in on of the shops I worked in, we had this fantastic red
> spoke wrench which would never slip. It would go around three corners
> of the nipple. Does anybody know where I could get one of these
> three-corner wrenches?
>
> Also, and this is to you, Sheldon, what is so hilarious about the
> instruction sheet to the Minoura Folding Dishing Gauge?

I remember in on of the shops I worked in, we had this fantastic red
spoke wrench which would never slip. It would go around three corners
of the nipple. Does anybody know where I could get one of these
three-corner wrenches?

Also, and this is to you, Sheldon, what is so hilarious about the
instruction sheet to the Minoura Folding Dishing Gauge?

> I believe you refer to the Spokey. Knowing the name should help your
search
> at the LBS.

Yep Spokey, Sheldon sells them.

"Bruni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:%[email protected]...
> I believe you refer to the Spokey. Knowing the name should help your

search
> at the LBS. Pedros has a version IMHO improves on it. You get both

open
> slots and 3 corner, and it engages more of the nipple so distorting

and
> shearing it less. DT has the Rolls version (if you ask the price,

you can't
> afford it) and it is a little faster than Pedros. but definitely an
> expensive toy for many.
> Tom
>
> --
> Bruni Bicycles
> "Where art meets science"
> brunibicycles.com
> 410.426.3420
> Adam Rush <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I remember in on of the shops I worked in, we had this fantastic

red
> > spoke wrench which would never slip. It would go around three

corners
> > of the nipple. Does anybody know where I could get one of these
> > three-corner wrenches?
> >
> > Also, and this is to you, Sheldon, what is so hilarious about the
> > instruction sheet to the Minoura Folding Dishing Gauge?

says...

>I remember in on of the shops I worked in, we had this fantastic red
>spoke wrench which would never slip. It would go around three corners
>of the nipple. Does anybody know where I could get one of these
>three-corner wrenches?
>
>Also, and this is to you, Sheldon, what is so hilarious about the
>instruction sheet to the Minoura Folding Dishing Gauge?

Probably the Spokey spoke wrench. I have one and I like it alot.
Alex