Three NEW Scottish pro's

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Smithy, Dec 6, 2004.

  1. Smithy

    Smithy New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2004
    http://www.braveheartcyclingfund.com/newsdetail.asp?nid=84&DID=1

    Tags:

  2. Smithy

    Smithy New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2004
    i take it nobody is interested in something that has never happened in Scottish cycling before....should of put 'sex' in the title...... :rolleyes:

  3. On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 03:33:45 +1100, Smithy
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Smithy Wrote:
    >> http://www.braveheartcyclingfund.com/newsdetail.asp?nid=84&DID=1

    >i take it nobody is interested in something that has never happened in
    >Scottish cycling before....should of put 'sex' in the title......

    But Nicole Cooke is not Scottish...

    --
    Amazon: "If you are interested in 'Asimov's I-Robot',
    you may also be interested in 'Garfield - The Movie'.

  4. Arthur Clune

    Arthur Clune Guest

    Smithy <[email protected]> wrote:

    : i take it nobody is interested in something that has never happened in
    : Scottish cycling before....should of put 'sex' in the title......

    Well, I read the link if that helps. It's a first step on the ladder
    for them which is good, but it's not like they are riding for Division 1
    teams is it?

    Arthur

    It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness

  5. David Martin

    David Martin Guest

    On 7/12/04 4:49 pm, in article [email protected],
    "Richard Bates" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 03:33:45 +1100, Smithy
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >> Smithy Wrote:
    >>> http://www.braveheartcyclingfund.com/newsdetail.asp?nid=84&DID=1

    >> i take it nobody is interested in something that has never happened in
    >> Scottish cycling before....should of put 'sex' in the title......

    > But Nicole Cooke is not Scottish...

    No, she is Welsh by birth but English by descent.

    ...d