Three NEW Scottish pro's

Smithy said:
http://www.braveheartcyclingfund.com/newsdetail.asp?nid=84&DID=1

i take it nobody is interested in something that has never happened in Scottish cycling before....should of put 'sex' in the title...... :rolleyes:

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 03:33:45 +1100, Smithy
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Smithy Wrote:
>> http://www.braveheartcyclingfund.com/newsdetail.asp?nid=84&DID=1

>i take it nobody is interested in something that has never happened in
>Scottish cycling before....should of put 'sex' in the title......

But Nicole Cooke is not Scottish...

--
Amazon: "If you are interested in 'Asimov's I-Robot',
you may also be interested in 'Garfield - The Movie'.

Smithy <[email protected]> wrote:

: i take it nobody is interested in something that has never happened in
: Scottish cycling before....should of put 'sex' in the title......

Well, I read the link if that helps. It's a first step on the ladder
for them which is good, but it's not like they are riding for Division 1
teams is it?

Arthur

It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness

On 7/12/04 4:49 pm, in article [email protected],
"Richard Bates" <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 03:33:45 +1100, Smithy
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>> Smithy Wrote:
>>> http://www.braveheartcyclingfund.com/newsdetail.asp?nid=84&DID=1

>> i take it nobody is interested in something that has never happened in
>> Scottish cycling before....should of put 'sex' in the title......

> But Nicole Cooke is not Scottish...

No, she is Welsh by birth but English by descent.

...d