Three teams still with all riders

Robert Chung

Guest
With CSC's Piil out, three teams still have a full complement of riders:
USPS
QSD
Rabobank

Robert Chung wrote:

> With CSC's Piil out, three teams still have a full complement of riders:
> USPS
> QSD
> Rabobank

With Padrnos's lucky escape from ASO though, you could say USPS have
a 'virtual' full complement given the current obsession with things
virtual.

"Donald Munro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> Robert Chung wrote:
>
> > With CSC's Piil out, three teams still have a full complement of riders:
> > USPS
> > QSD
> > Rabobank

> With Padrnos's lucky escape from ASO though, you could say USPS have
> a 'virtual' full complement given the current obsession with things
> virtual.

Don't forget Zanini (QSD) was virtually DQ'd. That just leaves Rabobank with
an actual full complement. So why can't they win a stage? ;-)

Jeff

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 21:20:52 +1000, Jeff Jones wrote:
>Don't forget Zanini (QSD) was virtually DQ'd. That just leaves Rabobank with
>an actual full complement. So why can't they win a stage? ;-)

Yeah, booger.

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
[snip]

Thought you'd on the Alpe today.

Carl Sundquist wrote:

> "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
>>[snip]
>>
>>Thought you'd on the Alpe today.
>>

> Can you name the other 52 people?

Jeff Jones reminded me that Bob Schwartz is there with the beer, so that
only leaves 51.

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:51:24 +0200, Robert Chung wrote:
> Thought you'd on the Alpe today.

I am, but I'm staying in the hotel because the tv gives a much better
view of the race.

in article [email protected], Jeff Jones at
jeff@cyclingnews-punt-com wrote on 7/21/04 4:20 AM:

> "Donald Munro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:p[email protected]...
>> Robert Chung wrote:
>>
>>> With CSC's Piil out, three teams still have a full complement of riders:
>>> USPS
>>> QSD
>>> Rabobank

>> With Padrnos's lucky escape from ASO though, you could say USPS have
>> a 'virtual' full complement given the current obsession with things
>> virtual.
>>

> Don't forget Zanini (QSD) was virtually DQ'd. That just leaves Rabobank with
> an actual full complement. So why can't they win a stage? ;-)

Because they left Oscar Freire at home.

-Sonarrat.

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 18:19:04 GMT, Bart Van Hoorebeeck wrote:
>> [Rabobank not winning stages]

> Because their alarm clock isn't working

Huh? (I was away for a while, what'd I miss?).