throat chakra hot spot

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by David Dalton, Nov 1, 2003.

  1. Two_bears

    Two_bears Guest

    "David Wright" <[email protected]> wrote

    > How nice for you. If you think it's any sort of monotheistic religion in the sense of
    > Christianity, Judaism, or Islam, you are sadly mistaken.

    I never said Taoism was like "christianity. I only said it was monotheistic and it is.

    > Yes -- which is not the same as God in the sense of the religions I mention above.

    I never said it was. I only said that Taoism was the worlds oldest recorded monotheistic religion.
    That is a matter of fact and history.

    Aloha nui loa; Two Bears.

    Received the title 'master' 8 times; and STILL working on self mastery. Click the link to read my
    HUNA intro. http://www.geocities.com/huna101

  2. Two_bears

    Two_bears Guest

    "Tom" <[email protected]> wrote

    > Tao is not a god. Monotheism asserts the existence of one god.

    Since the Tao is alleged to have created yin and yang, and the interactions of Yin and Yang created
    the universe; the Tao fits the role of Creator (God if you will) in monotheistic religions.

    Aloha nui loa; Two Bears.

    Received the title 'master' 8 times; and STILL working on self mastery. Click the link to read my
    HUNA intro. http://www.geocities.com/huna101

  3. Tom

    Tom Guest

    "Two_Bears" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > "Tom" <[email protected]> wrote
    >
    > > Tao is not a god. Monotheism asserts the existence of one god.
    >
    > Since the Tao is alleged to have created yin and yang, and the
    interactions
    > of Yin and Yang created the universe; the Tao fits the role of Creator
    (God
    > if you will) in monotheistic religions.

    The Big Bang is alleged to have created the universe, too, but nobody thinks the Big Bang is a god.

  4. Old Coyote

    Old Coyote Guest

    "Tom" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    <snip>
    > ... but nobody thinks the Big Bang is a god.

    Except those horrible Dionysians.

    Hail Apollo!

    Old Coyote

  5. Tom