Throwin' Props

Jd

Guest
To MattB and his family for their kind ways. I'll have to get back out soon so you can take me for a
drag again. Nothing beats the raw goods with a few friends and no chance of seeing a crowd. The "go
arounds" where we rode today seemed more prevalent than before and we noticed some nice barney
barriers in habitually blown turns. ATGs are needed everywhere good so the bozos don't mess up the
goods and it's good to see you have some keeping things right. The reptile sure is wide, but still
well worth the big rock steeps and that one Hollywood ledge jump near the end. Thanks again.

JD

> To MattB and his family for their kind ways. I'll have to get back out soon so you can take me for
> a drag again. Nothing beats the raw goods with a few friends and no chance of seeing a crowd. The
> "go arounds" where we rode today seemed more prevalent than before and we noticed some nice barney
> barriers in habitually blown turns. ATGs are needed everywhere good so the bozos don't mess up the
> goods and it's good to see you have some keeping things right. The reptile sure is wide, but still
> well worth the big rock steeps and that one Hollywood ledge jump near the end. Thanks again.
>
> JD

I think I found a new place to ride. It is called Moose Head Mountain. Up by Dinosaur. 50 mi or so
of new singletrack. It is at about elev. 7500. Should be fairly liveable in summer. Lets head up
there for a ride to check it out.

TJ

> To MattB and his family for their kind ways. I'll have to get back out soon so you can take me for
> a drag again. Nothing beats the raw goods with a few friends and no chance of seeing a crowd. The
> "go arounds" where we rode today seemed more prevalent than before and we noticed some nice barney
> barriers in habitually blown turns. ATGs are needed everywhere good so the bozos don't mess up the
> goods and it's good to see you have some keeping things right. The reptile sure is wide, but still
> well worth the big rock steeps and that one Hollywood ledge jump near the end. Thanks again.
>
> JD

My pleasure. I'll keep doing laps on that loop and get it all buffed out. I'll also explore that
other trail Jon and I were look at near the fence.

See ya next time.

Matt

"TJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > To MattB and his family for their kind ways. I'll have to get back out soon so you can take me
> > for a drag again. Nothing beats the raw goods with a few friends and no chance of seeing a
> > crowd. The "go arounds" where we rode today seemed more prevalent than before and we noticed
> > some nice barney barriers in habitually blown turns. ATGs are needed everywhere good so the
> > bozos don't mess up the goods and it's good to see you have some keeping things right. The
> > reptile sure is wide, but still well worth the big rock steeps and that one Hollywood ledge jump
> > near the end. Thanks again.
> >
> > JD
>
> I think I found a new place to ride. It is called Moose Head Mountain. Up by Dinosaur. 50 mi or so
> of new singletrack. It is at about elev. 7500. Should be fairly liveable in summer. Lets head up
> there for a ride to check it out.

Are you working today or tomorrow?

JD

"MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > To MattB and his family for their kind ways. I'll have to get back out soon so you can take me
> > for a drag again. Nothing beats the raw goods with a few friends and no chance of seeing a
> > crowd. The "go arounds" where we rode today seemed more prevalent than before and we noticed
> > some nice barney barriers in habitually blown turns. ATGs are needed everywhere good so the
> > bozos don't mess up the goods and it's good to see you have some keeping things right. The
> > reptile sure is wide, but still well worth the big rock steeps and that one Hollywood ledge jump
> > near the end. Thanks again.
> >
> > JD
>
> My pleasure. I'll keep doing laps on that loop and get it all buffed out. I'll also explore that
> other trail Jon and I were look at near the fence.

All it really needs is a little more "direction" in that one section. I love riding new and narrow
singletracks more than just about anything. I'd be willing to bet that it loops back into that road
near the cut traverse somewhere. You'll probably have to ride it from the top. What a great area.

JD

> "TJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > To MattB and his family for their kind ways. I'll have to get back out soon so you can take me
> > > for a drag again. Nothing beats the raw goods with a few friends and no chance of seeing a
> > > crowd. The "go arounds" where we rode today seemed more prevalent than before and we noticed
> > > some nice barney barriers in habitually blown turns. ATGs are needed everywhere good so the
> > > bozos don't mess up the goods and it's good to see you have some keeping things right. The
> > > reptile sure is wide, but still well worth the big rock steeps and that one Hollywood ledge
> > > jump near the end. Thanks again.
> > >
> > > JD
> >
> > I think I found a new place to ride. It is called Moose Head Mountain.
Up
> > by Dinosaur. 50 mi or so of new singletrack. It is at about elev.
7500.
> > Should be fairly liveable in summer. Lets head up there for a ride to
check
> > it out.
>
> Are you working today or tomorrow?
>
> JD
> >
> > TJ

I just received a service call to Community. Otherwise I am working, but not working. Give
me a call.

TJ