THTP wk6 & RAFL wk 2 - Laura (LJ)

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Laura, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Not a good week.

    RAFL: up 1.5 to 215lb. arrgghhh

    I can't seem to get back on track after the holidays. I think I am going to try the Fast Track plan
    for 2 weeks for the days we don't eat out. No more snacking or chocolate at my neigbhors. I also
    should limit myself to 1 or 2 nights out. This week was 4 which is unusual for us. Tuesday is my
    normal night out with my neighbor but the other 3 were not planned. One night was chinese take-out
    and I opted to have their diet plate: a pint of scallops and mixed veggies steamed with no salt,
    oil, etc. Very plain. But I blew it by having an egg roll and 2 pieces of my daughter's sweet and
    sour (fried) chicken. That's where I fall down on the job. Last night was Applebees and I had
    planned on having one of the chicken salads. Nope. I had their chicken & brocolli alfredo combo that
    comes with dessert. arrgghh. No willpower this week. Got to get back on track some how this week. My
    weight loss has slowed to below a pound a week since September. I would like to get it back up to at
    least a pound a week again.

    THTP: 4 sessions of curves.

    I did work harder on the recovery pads this week and had my heart rate up to 75%/85% on Friday &
    Saturday. This is an improvement since I normally struggle to get it to 65% most days.

    Just sign me, Frustrated

    Tags:

  2. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    Well, I will send you some empathy. I have been having a real hard time giving up the holiday goodie
    spirit too.

    "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > Not a good week.
    >
    > RAFL: up 1.5 to 215lb. arrgghhh
    >
    > I can't seem to get back on track after the holidays. I think I am going
    > try the Fast Track plan for 2 weeks for the days we don't eat out. No more snacking or chocolate
    > at my neigbhors. I also should limit myself to 1 or
    2
    > nights out. This week was 4 which is unusual for us. Tuesday is my normal night out with my
    > neighbor but the other 3 were not planned. One night was chinese take-out and I opted to have
    > their diet plate: a pint of scallops and mixed veggies steamed with no salt, oil, etc. Very plain.
    > But I blew
    it
    > by having an egg roll and 2 pieces of my daughter's sweet and sour
    (fried)
    > chicken. That's where I fall down on the job. Last night was Applebees and
    > had planned on having one of the chicken salads. Nope. I had their chicken
    &
    > brocolli alfredo combo that comes with dessert. arrgghh. No willpower this week. Got to get back
    > on track some how this week. My weight loss has
    slowed
    > to below a pound a week since September. I would like to get it back up to at least a pound a
    > week again.
    >
    > THTP: 4 sessions of curves.
    >
    > I did work harder on the recovery pads this week and had my heart rate up
    > 75%/85% on Friday & Saturday. This is an improvement since I normally struggle to get it to 65%
    > most days.
    >
    > Just sign me, Frustrated

  3. but you are looking at where it is not working and planning adjustments,
    this is a good thing, Lee
    Laura <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Not a good week.
    >
    > RAFL: up 1.5 to 215lb. arrgghhh
    >
    > I can't seem to get back on track after the holidays. I think I am going
    > try the Fast Track plan for 2 weeks for the days we don't eat out. No more snacking or chocolate
    > at my neigbhors. I also should limit myself to 1 or
    2
    > nights out. This week was 4 which is unusual for us. Tuesday is my normal night out with my
    > neighbor but the other 3 were not planned. One night was chinese take-out and I opted to have
    > their diet plate: a pint of scallops and mixed veggies steamed with no salt, oil, etc. Very plain.
    > But I blew
    it
    > by having an egg roll and 2 pieces of my daughter's sweet and sour
    (fried)
    > chicken. That's where I fall down on the job. Last night was Applebees and
    > had planned on having one of the chicken salads. Nope. I had their chicken
    &
    > brocolli alfredo combo that comes with dessert. arrgghh. No willpower this week. Got to get back
    > on track some how this week. My weight loss has
    slowed
    > to below a pound a week since September. I would like to get it back up to at least a pound a
    > week again.
    >
    > THTP: 4 sessions of curves.
    >
    > I did work harder on the recovery pads this week and had my heart rate up
    > 75%/85% on Friday & Saturday. This is an improvement since I normally struggle to get it to 65%
    > most days.
    >
    > Just sign me, Frustrated

  4. Linda J

    Linda J Guest

    Hey Frustrated;-) Just hang in there and everything will fall into place again. I've just had my
    first week OP since the beginning of November--feels great, and you can do it again, too.

    Linda
    252/189.4/145 RAFL Start: 190 Goal: 175

  5. Hi, Laura, Next week will be better. You know where the problem is and you will be prepared to deal.
    --
    Take Care Catherine
    154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

    "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > Not a good week.
    >
    > RAFL: up 1.5 to 215lb. arrgghhh
    >
    > I can't seem to get back on track after the holidays. I think I am going
    > try the Fast Track plan for 2 weeks for the days we don't eat out. No more snacking or chocolate
    > at my neigbhors. I also should limit myself to 1 or
    2
    > nights out. This week was 4 which is unusual for us. Tuesday is my normal night out with my
    > neighbor but the other 3 were not planned. One night was chinese take-out and I opted to have
    > their diet plate: a pint of scallops and mixed veggies steamed with no salt, oil, etc. Very plain.
    > But I blew
    it
    > by having an egg roll and 2 pieces of my daughter's sweet and sour
    (fried)
    > chicken. That's where I fall down on the job. Last night was Applebees and
    > had planned on having one of the chicken salads. Nope. I had their chicken
    &
    > brocolli alfredo combo that comes with dessert. arrgghh. No willpower this week. Got to get back
    > on track some how this week. My weight loss has
    slowed
    > to below a pound a week since September. I would like to get it back up to at least a pound a
    > week again.
    >
    > THTP: 4 sessions of curves.
    >
    > I did work harder on the recovery pads this week and had my heart rate up
    > 75%/85% on Friday & Saturday. This is an improvement since I normally struggle to get it to 65%
    > most days.
    >
    > Just sign me, Frustrated

  6. Well dang! I hate when my good intentions to eat smart disappear when confronted with other choices.
    I probably would've gone for the alfredo combo w/dessert myself. Maybe the good news is that this
    week's gain will have the positive effect of strengthening your attention and refocusing your
    effort. Great work at Curves. Your labors there will pay off.

    Prairie Roots

    On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 15:28:10 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Not a good week.
    >
    >RAFL: up 1.5 to 215lb. arrgghhh
    >
    >I can't seem to get back on track after the holidays. I think I am going to try the Fast Track plan
    >for 2 weeks for the days we don't eat out. No more snacking or chocolate at my neigbhors. I also
    >should limit myself to 1 or 2 nights out. This week was 4 which is unusual for us. Tuesday is my
    >normal night out with my neighbor but the other 3 were not planned. One night was chinese take-out
    >and I opted to have their diet plate: a pint of scallops and mixed veggies steamed with no salt,
    >oil, etc. Very plain. But I blew it by having an egg roll and 2 pieces of my daughter's sweet and
    >sour (fried) chicken. That's where I fall down on the job. Last night was Applebees and I had
    >planned on having one of the chicken salads. Nope. I had their chicken & brocolli alfredo combo
    >that comes with dessert. arrgghh. No willpower this week. Got to get back on track some how this
    >week. My weight loss has slowed to below a pound a week since September. I would like to get it
    >back up to at least a pound a week again.
    >
    >THTP: 4 sessions of curves.
    >
    >I did work harder on the recovery pads this week and had my heart rate up to 75%/85% on Friday &
    >Saturday. This is an improvement since I normally struggle to get it to 65% most days.
    >
    >Just sign me, Frustrated

  7. Sorry about that gain, Laura. Just keep on trying. All the best. Elaine K

    Laura wrote:

    >Not a good week.
    >
    >RAFL: up 1.5 to 215lb. arrgghhh
    >
    >I can't seem to get back on track after the holidays. I think I am going to try the Fast Track plan
    >for 2 weeks for the days we don't eat out. No more snacking or chocolate at my neigbhors. I also
    >should limit myself to 1 or 2 nights out. This week was 4 which is unusual for us. Tuesday is my
    >normal night out with my neighbor but the other 3 were not planned. One night was chinese take-out
    >and I opted to have their diet plate: a pint of scallops and mixed veggies steamed with no salt,
    >oil, etc. Very plain. But I blew it by having an egg roll and 2 pieces of my daughter's sweet and
    >sour (fried) chicken. That's where I fall down on the job. Last night was Applebees and I had
    >planned on having one of the chicken salads. Nope. I had their chicken & brocolli alfredo combo
    >that comes with dessert. arrgghh. No willpower this week. Got to get back on track some how this
    >week. My weight loss has slowed to below a pound a week since September. I would like to get it
    >back up to at least a pound a week again.
    >
    >THTP: 4 sessions of curves.
    >
    >I did work harder on the recovery pads this week and had my heart rate up to 75%/85% on Friday &
    >Saturday. This is an improvement since I normally struggle to get it to 65% most days.
    >
    >Just sign me, Frustrated

  8. This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

    ------=_NextPart_000_014D_01C3DE0B.78025090 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-
    Encoding: quoted-printable

    Sorry about the gain. I too am having a hard time getting on track. It = seems to be so easy to get
    off but getting back on is rather difficult, = at least for me. Kristine "Laura"
[...]

    ------=_NextPart_000_014D_01C3DE0B.78025090 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-
    Encoding: quoted-printable

    <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-
    Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1276"
    name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
    <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Sorry about the gain. I too am having a = hard time=20 getting on
    track. It seems to be so easy to get off but getting back on = is=20 rather difficult, at least
    for me.</FONT></DIV>
    <><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Kristine</FONT></DIV>
    <>"Laura" <<A=20 href=3D"mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A>> = wrote
    in=20 message <A=20 href=3D"news:[email protected]">=
    news:[email protected]</A>...</D=
    IV>Not=20
    a good week.<BR><BR>RAFL: up 1.5 to 215lb. arrgghhh<BR><BR>I can't seem = to get=20 back on track
    after the holidays. I think I am going to<BR>try the Fast = Track=20 plan for 2 weeks for the days
    we don't eat out. No more<BR>snacking or = chocolate=20 at my neigbhors. I also should limit myself
    to 1 or 2<BR>nights out. = This week=20 was 4 which is unusual for us. Tuesday is my normal<BR>night
    out with my =

    neighbor but the other 3 were not planned. One night was<BR>chinese = take-out and=20 I opted to
    have their diet plate: a pint of scallops<BR>and mixed = veggies=20 steamed with no salt, oil, etc.
    Very plain. But I blew it<BR>by = having an=20 egg roll and 2 pieces of my daughter's sweet
    and sour = (fried)<BR>chicken. That's=20 where I fall down on the job. Last night was Applebees and
    I<BR>had = planned on=20 having one of the chicken salads. Nope. I had their chicken =
    &<BR>brocolli=20 alfredo combo that comes with dessert. arrgghh. No willpower = this<BR>week.
    Got=20 to get back on track some how this week. My weight loss has slowed<BR>to = below a=20 pound a
    week since September. I would like to get it back up to<BR>at = least a=20 pound a week
    again.<BR><BR>THTP: 4 sessions of curves.<BR><BR>I did work = harder=20 on the recovery pads this
    week and had my heart rate up to<BR>75%/85% on = Friday=20 & Saturday. This is an improvement
    since I normally<BR>struggle to = get it to=20 65% most days.<BR><BR>Just sign
    me,<BR>Frustrated<BR></BODY></HTML>

    ------=_NextPart_000_014D_01C3DE0B.78025090--

  9. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Sorry for your gain Laura... but WTG on the exercise! Hang in there and good luck with the Fast
    Track, let us know how it goes!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/240.8/172

    "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > Not a good week.
    >
    > RAFL: up 1.5 to 215lb. arrgghhh
    >
    > I can't seem to get back on track after the holidays. I think I am going
    > try the Fast Track plan for 2 weeks for the days we don't eat out. No more snacking or chocolate
    > at my neigbhors. I also should limit myself to 1 or
    2
    > nights out. This week was 4 which is unusual for us. Tuesday is my normal night out with my
    > neighbor but the other 3 were not planned. One night was chinese take-out and I opted to have
    > their diet plate: a pint of scallops and mixed veggies steamed with no salt, oil, etc. Very plain.
    > But I blew
    it
    > by having an egg roll and 2 pieces of my daughter's sweet and sour
    (fried)
    > chicken. That's where I fall down on the job. Last night was Applebees and
    > had planned on having one of the chicken salads. Nope. I had their chicken
    &
    > brocolli alfredo combo that comes with dessert. arrgghh. No willpower this week. Got to get back
    > on track some how this week. My weight loss has
    slowed
    > to below a pound a week since September. I would like to get it back up to at least a pound a
    > week again.
    >
    > THTP: 4 sessions of curves.
    >
    > I did work harder on the recovery pads this week and had my heart rate up
    > 75%/85% on Friday & Saturday. This is an improvement since I normally struggle to get it to 65%
    > most days.
    >
    > Just sign me, Frustrated

  10. Sorry about the gain Laura. Good luck next week.
    --
    Brenda
    209/178/150 RafL goal 165

    "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > Not a good week.
    >
    > RAFL: up 1.5 to 215lb. arrgghhh
    >
    > I can't seem to get back on track after the holidays. I think I am going
    > try the Fast Track plan for 2 weeks for the days we don't eat out. No more snacking or chocolate
    > at my neigbhors. I also should limit myself to 1 or
    2
    > nights out. This week was 4 which is unusual for us. Tuesday is my normal night out with my
    > neighbor but the other 3 were not planned. One night was chinese take-out and I opted to have
    > their diet plate: a pint of scallops and mixed veggies steamed with no salt, oil, etc. Very plain.
    > But I blew
    it
    > by having an egg roll and 2 pieces of my daughter's sweet and sour
    (fried)
    > chicken. That's where I fall down on the job. Last night was Applebees and
    > had planned on having one of the chicken salads. Nope. I had their chicken
    &
    > brocolli alfredo combo that comes with dessert. arrgghh. No willpower this week. Got to get back
    > on track some how this week. My weight loss has
    slowed
    > to below a pound a week since September. I would like to get it back up to at least a pound a
    > week again.
    >
    > THTP: 4 sessions of curves.
    >
    > I did work harder on the recovery pads this week and had my heart rate up
    > 75%/85% on Friday & Saturday. This is an improvement since I normally struggle to get it to 65%
    > most days.
    >
    > Just sign me, Frustrated

  11. Laura

    Laura Guest

    There is just too much "stuff" around. My neighbor who should not have any chocolate in her house
    (she's diabetic) has all sorts of stuff sitting on her coffee table. She's the one that I go out to
    eat with most of the time. It is very hard to be faithful to this program with her around.

    "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Well, I will send you some empathy. I have been having a real hard time giving up the holiday
    > goodie spirit too.
    >
    > "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > > Not a good week.
    > >
    > > RAFL: up 1.5 to 215lb. arrgghhh
    > >
    > > I can't seem to get back on track after the holidays. I think I am going
    > > try the Fast Track plan for 2 weeks for the days we don't eat out. No
    more
    > > snacking or chocolate at my neigbhors. I also should limit myself to 1
    or
    > 2
    > > nights out. This week was 4 which is unusual for us. Tuesday is my
    normal
    > > night out with my neighbor but the other 3 were not planned. One night
    was
    > > chinese take-out and I opted to have their diet plate: a pint of
    scallops
    > > and mixed veggies steamed with no salt, oil, etc. Very plain. But I blew
    > it
    > > by having an egg roll and 2 pieces of my daughter's sweet and sour
    > (fried)
    > > chicken. That's where I fall down on the job. Last night was Applebees
    and
    > > had planned on having one of the chicken salads. Nope. I had their
    chicken
    > &
    > > brocolli alfredo combo that comes with dessert. arrgghh. No willpower
    this
    > > week. Got to get back on track some how this week. My weight loss has
    > slowed
    > > to below a pound a week since September. I would like to get it back up
    > > at least a pound a week again.
    > >
    > > THTP: 4 sessions of curves.
    > >
    > > I did work harder on the recovery pads this week and had my heart rate
    up
    > > 75%/85% on Friday & Saturday. This is an improvement since I normally struggle to get it to 65%
    > > most days.
    > >
    > > Just sign me, Frustrated

  12. Laura

    Laura Guest

    I'm wondering if I need to start going to meetings again to keep me more on track. Not sure where I
    will find the money for it.

    "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > but you are looking at where it is not working and planning adjustments, this is a good thing, Lee
    > Laura <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > > Not a good week.
    > >
    > > RAFL: up 1.5 to 215lb. arrgghhh
    > >
    > > I can't seem to get back on track after the holidays. I think I am going
    > > try the Fast Track plan for 2 weeks for the days we don't eat out. No
    more
    > > snacking or chocolate at my neigbhors. I also should limit myself to 1
    or
    > 2
    > > nights out. This week was 4 which is unusual for us. Tuesday is my
    normal
    > > night out with my neighbor but the other 3 were not planned. One night
    was
    > > chinese take-out and I opted to have their diet plate: a pint of
    scallops
    > > and mixed veggies steamed with no salt, oil, etc. Very plain. But I blew
    > it
    > > by having an egg roll and 2 pieces of my daughter's sweet and sour
    > (fried)
    > > chicken. That's where I fall down on the job. Last night was Applebees
    and
    > > had planned on having one of the chicken salads. Nope. I had their
    chicken
    > &
    > > brocolli alfredo combo that comes with dessert. arrgghh. No willpower
    this
    > > week. Got to get back on track some how this week. My weight loss has
    > slowed
    > > to below a pound a week since September. I would like to get it back up
    > > at least a pound a week again.
    > >
    > > THTP: 4 sessions of curves.
    > >
    > > I did work harder on the recovery pads this week and had my heart rate
    up
    > > 75%/85% on Friday & Saturday. This is an improvement since I normally struggle to get it to 65%
    > > most days.
    > >
    > > Just sign me, Frustrated

  13. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Thanks Linda. I am going to do the Fast track program this week to see if that helps a bit. If I can
    get the family back on track with menus and stop the eating out then that will help too. Right now
    it is snowing so we won't be doing food shopping today. I'll make up menus for the week for hubby to
    get after his work tomorrow.

    "Linda J" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    1904.public.rogers.webtv.net...
    > Hey Frustrated;-) Just hang in there and everything will fall into place again. I've just had my
    > first week OP since the beginning of November--feels great, and you can do it again, too.
    >
    > Linda
    > 252/189.4/145 RAFL Start: 190 Goal: 175

  14. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Thanks Catherine. Let's hope it works.

    "Catherine White" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi, Laura, Next week will be better. You know where the problem is and
    you
    > will be prepared to deal.
    > --
    > Take Care Catherine
    > 154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2
    >

    > "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > > Not a good week.
    > >
    > > RAFL: up 1.5 to 215lb. arrgghhh
    > >
    > > I can't seem to get back on track after the holidays. I think I am going
    > > try the Fast Track plan for 2 weeks for the days we don't eat out. No
    more
    > > snacking or chocolate at my neigbhors. I also should limit myself to 1
    or
    > 2
    > > nights out. This week was 4 which is unusual for us. Tuesday is my
    normal
    > > night out with my neighbor but the other 3 were not planned. One night
    was
    > > chinese take-out and I opted to have their diet plate: a pint of
    scallops
    > > and mixed veggies steamed with no salt, oil, etc. Very plain. But I blew
    > it
    > > by having an egg roll and 2 pieces of my daughter's sweet and sour
    > (fried)
    > > chicken. That's where I fall down on the job. Last night was Applebees
    and
    > > had planned on having one of the chicken salads. Nope. I had their
    chicken
    > &
    > > brocolli alfredo combo that comes with dessert. arrgghh. No willpower
    this
    > > week. Got to get back on track some how this week. My weight loss has
    > slowed
    > > to below a pound a week since September. I would like to get it back up
    > > at least a pound a week again.
    > >
    > > THTP: 4 sessions of curves.
    > >
    > > I did work harder on the recovery pads this week and had my heart rate
    up
    > > 75%/85% on Friday & Saturday. This is an improvement since I normally struggle to get it to 65%
    > > most days.
    > >
    > > Just sign me, Frustrated

  15. Connie Walsh

    Connie Walsh Guest

    Laura:

    The fast track plan was really good for me. I went out and bought all the food that I would need for
    the week on the first day and it was so nice having at least my meals all planned out. If you try it
    have some ww vegetable soup on hand for emergencies!!

    Connie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/208.5/155 RAFL 210.5/208.5/198.5

  16. Laura

    Laura Guest

    My efforts at Curves are slowly paying off that's for sure. Not much progress this past month on the
    scale. I'm at the weight I was on December
    8. My gain may have been due to last night's dinner. Boy was it yummy. I am refocused today. Let's
    hope I can make that last for 2 weeks.

    "Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Well dang! I hate when my good intentions to eat smart disappear when confronted with other
    > choices. I probably would've gone for the alfredo combo w/dessert myself. Maybe the good news is
    > that this week's gain will have the positive effect of strengthening your attention and refocusing
    > your effort. Great work at Curves. Your labors there will pay off.
    >
    > Prairie Roots
    >
    > On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 15:28:10 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Not a good week.
    > >
    > >RAFL: up 1.5 to 215lb. arrgghhh
    > >
    > >I can't seem to get back on track after the holidays. I think I am going
    > >try the Fast Track plan for 2 weeks for the days we don't eat out. No
    more
    > >snacking or chocolate at my neigbhors. I also should limit myself to 1 or
    2
    > >nights out. This week was 4 which is unusual for us. Tuesday is my normal night out with my
    > >neighbor but the other 3 were not planned. One night
    was
    > >chinese take-out and I opted to have their diet plate: a pint of scallops and mixed veggies
    > >steamed with no salt, oil, etc. Very plain. But I blew
    it
    > >by having an egg roll and 2 pieces of my daughter's sweet and sour
    (fried)
    > >chicken. That's where I fall down on the job. Last night was Applebees
    and I
    > >had planned on having one of the chicken salads. Nope. I had their
    chicken &
    > >brocolli alfredo combo that comes with dessert. arrgghh. No willpower
    this
    > >week. Got to get back on track some how this week. My weight loss has
    slowed
    > >to below a pound a week since September. I would like to get it back up
    > >at least a pound a week again.
    > >
    > >THTP: 4 sessions of curves.
    > >
    > >I did work harder on the recovery pads this week and had my heart rate up
    > >75%/85% on Friday & Saturday. This is an improvement since I normally struggle to get it to 65%
    > >most days.
    > >
    > >Just sign me, Frustrated

  17. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Wish me luck before the opera next friday - a really nice restaurant and I've probably had my fill
    of broiled fish and broccoli (G) I will give in with desserts - that is a known!!!

    On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 13:15:11 -0600, Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Well dang! I hate when my good intentions to eat smart disappear when confronted with other
    >choices. I probably would've gone for the alfredo combo w/dessert myself. Maybe the good news is
    >that this week's gain will have the positive effect of strengthening your attention and refocusing
    >your effort. Great work at Curves. Your labors there will pay off.
    >
    >Prairie Roots
    >
    >On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 15:28:10 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Not a good week.
    >>
    >>RAFL: up 1.5 to 215lb. arrgghhh
    >>
    >>I can't seem to get back on track after the holidays. I think I am going to try the Fast Track
    >>plan for 2 weeks for the days we don't eat out. No more snacking or chocolate at my neigbhors. I
    >>also should limit myself to 1 or 2 nights out. This week was 4 which is unusual for us. Tuesday is
    >>my normal night out with my neighbor but the other 3 were not planned. One night was chinese take-
    >>out and I opted to have their diet plate: a pint of scallops and mixed veggies steamed with no
    >>salt, oil, etc. Very plain. But I blew it by having an egg roll and 2 pieces of my daughter's
    >>sweet and sour (fried) chicken. That's where I fall down on the job. Last night was Applebees and
    >>I had planned on having one of the chicken salads. Nope. I had their chicken & brocolli alfredo
    >>combo that comes with dessert. arrgghh. No willpower this week. Got to get back on track some how
    >>this week. My weight loss has slowed to below a pound a week since September. I would like to get
    >>it back up to at least a pound a week again.
    >>
    >>THTP: 4 sessions of curves.
    >>
    >>I did work harder on the recovery pads this week and had my heart rate up to 75%/85% on Friday &
    >>Saturday. This is an improvement since I normally struggle to get it to 65% most days.
    >>
    >>Just sign me, Frustrated

  18. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Thanks Kristin. Today is day 2. Yesterday went fine. I kept under the 20 points and that included a
    few pieces of candy at my neighbors house. The
    1.5lb that I gained over the weekend from eating out (water?) is gone so I am back to where I was
    this time last week. Maybe the Fast track will work. I sure hope so.

    "Kristin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > Sorry for your gain Laura... but WTG on the exercise! Hang in there and good luck with the Fast
    > Track, let us know how it goes!
    >
    > --
    >
    > ~Kristin O~
    > 272/240.8/172
    >

    > "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > > Not a good week.
    > >
    > > RAFL: up 1.5 to 215lb. arrgghhh
    > >
    > > I can't seem to get back on track after the holidays. I think I am going
    > > try the Fast Track plan for 2 weeks for the days we don't eat out. No
    more
    > > snacking or chocolate at my neigbhors. I also should limit myself to 1
    or
    > 2
    > > nights out. This week was 4 which is unusual for us. Tuesday is my
    normal
    > > night out with my neighbor but the other 3 were not planned. One night
    was
    > > chinese take-out and I opted to have their diet plate: a pint of
    scallops
    > > and mixed veggies steamed with no salt, oil, etc. Very plain. But I blew
    > it
    > > by having an egg roll and 2 pieces of my daughter's sweet and sour
    > (fried)
    > > chicken. That's where I fall down on the job. Last night was Applebees
    and
    > > had planned on having one of the chicken salads. Nope. I had their
    chicken
    > &
    > > brocolli alfredo combo that comes with dessert. arrgghh. No willpower
    this
    > > week. Got to get back on track some how this week. My weight loss has
    > slowed
    > > to below a pound a week since September. I would like to get it back up
    > > at least a pound a week again.
    > >
    > > THTP: 4 sessions of curves.
    > >
    > > I did work harder on the recovery pads this week and had my heart rate
    up
    > > 75%/85% on Friday & Saturday. This is an improvement since I normally struggle to get it to 65%
    > > most days.
    > >
    > > Just sign me, Frustrated

  19. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Thanks Elaine. I'm working on it harder this week.

    "Elaine Kirkham" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Sorry about that gain, Laura. Just keep on trying. All the best. Elaine K
    >
    > Laura wrote:
    >
    > >Not a good week.
    > >
    > >RAFL: up 1.5 to 215lb. arrgghhh
    > >
    > >I can't seem to get back on track after the holidays. I think I am going
    > >try the Fast Track plan for 2 weeks for the days we don't eat out. No
    more
    > >snacking or chocolate at my neigbhors. I also should limit myself to 1 or
    2
    > >nights out. This week was 4 which is unusual for us. Tuesday is my normal night out with my
    > >neighbor but the other 3 were not planned. One night
    was
    > >chinese take-out and I opted to have their diet plate: a pint of scallops and mixed veggies
    > >steamed with no salt, oil, etc. Very plain. But I blew
    it
    > >by having an egg roll and 2 pieces of my daughter's sweet and sour
    (fried)
    > >chicken. That's where I fall down on the job. Last night was Applebees
    and I
    > >had planned on having one of the chicken salads. Nope. I had their
    chicken &
    > >brocolli alfredo combo that comes with dessert. arrgghh. No willpower
    this
    > >week. Got to get back on track some how this week. My weight loss has
    slowed
    > >to below a pound a week since September. I would like to get it back up
    > >at least a pound a week again.
    > >
    > >THTP: 4 sessions of curves.
    > >
    > >I did work harder on the recovery pads this week and had my heart rate up
    > >75%/85% on Friday & Saturday. This is an improvement since I normally struggle to get it to 65%
    > >most days.
    > >
    > >Just sign me, Frustrated

  20. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Thanks Kristine. It has been very hard this year but I think I got it now. I'm trying the Fast Track
    for the next 2 weeks and will limit myself to only 1 dinner out this week.

    news:ipHOb.31911$P%[email protected]... Sorry about the gain. I too am having a