Thudbuster not answering phones, emails bouncing -- why?

Soft Butz

Guest
Hi, I've been trying to get a hold of the Thudbuster company, but
emails are bouncing, "mailbox full" for several days. Their 1-800
number and their regular phone is answered by a fax machine. What is
wrong with the Thudbuster's manufacturer's comm lines?

Is there another phone/email for Thudbuster? Mailbox full problem

Cane Creek owns Thudbuster. I'd call them...

http://www.canecreek.com/thudbuster_lt.html