Thudbuster - on the bike

Ground Control

Guest
I've only done some parking lot rides with is so far, but I think I'm really
going to like the 'buster. I've got both "Clyde" black elastomers in it
(wish they had red ones!) along with a brand spanking new, custom colored
Nisene saddle and it feels great. Can't wait to get it out on the trails.

---
__o
_`\(,_ Cycling is life,
(_)/ (_) all the rest, just details.
The Nelson Paradigm =^o.o^=
http://intergalax.com
http://intbike.com

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 20:47:57 -0400, "Ground Control"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I've only done some parking lot rides with is so far, but I think I'm really
>going to like the 'buster. I've got both "Clyde" black elastomers in it
>(wish they had red ones!) along with a brand spanking new, custom colored
>Nisene saddle and it feels great. Can't wait to get it out on the trails.
>

>---
> __o
> _`\(,_ Cycling is life,
>(_)/ (_) all the rest, just details.
>The Nelson Paradigm =^o.o^=
>http://intergalax.com
>http://intbike.com

I just put mine on a few days ago and have been out twice with it. It
does take the edge off. I've got mine maxed out also with the black
bushngs. I'm overloading it by some pounds but I'll see how they do
before I order the extra stiff purple ones.

I like the way your last thread was hijacked. Ahh, the internet.

See ya,
Tommy

Bill Sornson wrote:

>Bill "now, back to seatposts..." S.

sorry...my fault. I will take at least some of the blame there :)

b.

Sorni says:

>Bill "now, back to seatposts..." S.

That desperate, Bill? ;-P