Thudbuster

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Ground Control, Sep 18, 2004.

  1. R.White

    R.White Guest

    "TBF" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > >> Oh yeah mr know it all, LOL. Your right out of a comic book man...er
    > >> hippie

    > > Are you using the word "hippie" as a complement or in a derogatory
    > > manner? I suspect the latter. Ironic.

    > Oh yeah, "fag" really compares to hippie... why don't you go hold a klan
    > rally

    I will as soon as you stop beating women.

  2. R.White

    R.White Guest

    "TBF" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > >> Oh yeah mr know it all, LOL. Your right out of a comic book man...er
    > >> hippie

    > > Are you using the word "hippie" as a complement or in a derogatory
    > > manner? I suspect the latter. Ironic.

    > Oh yeah, "fag" really compares to hippie... why don't you go hold a klan
    > rally

    I will as soon as you stop beating women.

  3. R.White

    R.White Guest

  4. R.White

    R.White Guest

  5. R.White

    R.White Guest

  6. Marty

    Marty Guest

  7. mark_kendrick

    mark_kendrick New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2004
    ROTFLMFAO.. btw i'm 6'2" 255... a getnlesfatfuconbike hehehehe!

  8. Bob Rogers1

    Bob Rogers1 Guest

  9. JD

    JD Guest

    "TBF" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > "TBF" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:<[email protected]>...
    > >> "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >> news:[email protected]

    > >> Yeah, everything except what "you" ride "right this second" breaks.
    > >> Loser.

    > > Namecalling, the last act of an e-scoundrel who has not a clue. I've
    > > been riding Thomson seatposts on my bikes for over four years. Why
    > > don't you google broken seatposts and see how many are Thomson and how
    > > many are some cheapass junk, especially carbon. As ususal, you can't
    > > back up your meritless claim/recommendation because you have no
    > > experience.
    > >
    > > JD

    > Oh yeah mr know it all, LOL. Your right out of a comic book man...er hippie

    Since you are either too stupid, too lazy, or know that your lack of
    experience makes you incorrect, you once again resort to namecalling
    instead of delving into the facts of the matter. Face it, you don't
    know jack because all you appear to do is ride the same few trails
    over and over about two days a week in the flatlands of Canada. How
    mundane.

    Also, calling me a Nazi is quite libelous. I have never, nor do I
    intend to join the Nazi Party.

    From: "TBF" <[email protected]>
    Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike
    Subject: Re: TREK v. RockyMountain ???
    Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 21:23:14 GMT

    > You don't want the Liquid 30..you'd want either the 25 or 50.
    > I ride a Trek Liquid 25 and weigh just under 200 pounds ( but was 237 when
    > bought it). The bike is tough enough for the weight, and the suspension
    > prevents very much wasted energy from the extra inertial mass a big
    > muscular
    > rider has to control --not an issue for stickman types like JD.
    > Dan V

    JD who? you mean the AMB Nazi??

    JD