Thursday night ride/races in Milton Keynes Bowl?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Me, Feb 2, 2004.

  1. Me

    Me Guest

    Does anyone know if the thursday night races or training rides are still happening at the milton
    Keynes Bowl?

    I went to one once and a race was held around 6:30, but they said that during the off season they
    just show up and ride as a group under the floodlights.

    Is this the right time of the year or is it a spring autumn thing?

    cheers

    Tags:

  2. On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 10:16:19 -0000, "Me" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Does anyone know if the thursday night races or training rides are still happening at the milton
    >Keynes Bowl?
    >
    >I went to one once and a race was held around 6:30, but they said that during the off season they
    >just show up and ride as a group under the floodlights.
    >
    >Is this the right time of the year or is it a spring autumn thing?
    >
    >cheers

    Try the race calendar on the BC website http://www.bcf.uk.com/calendar/2004/calendar_contents.shtml

    or ask on the Veloridrer's forum http://www.veloriders.co.uk/phpBB2/index.php (you'll have
    to register)