I have a Litespeed Teramo with rear half of frame in natural Ti (front
half is painted). What is best way to get rid of finger marks, oily
film, etc. on the Ti tubes?
TIA.
Bernard
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Cycling Equipment · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
I have a Litespeed Teramo with rear half of frame in natural Ti (front
half is painted). What is best way to get rid of finger marks, oily
film, etc. on the Ti tubes?
TIA.
Bernard
Jeanne & Bernard said:I have a Litespeed Teramo with rear half of frame in natural Ti (front
half is painted). What is best way to get rid of finger marks, oily
film, etc. on the Ti tubes?TIA.
Bernard
Pledge - works great on Ti
Jeanne & Bernard said:I have a Litespeed Teramo with rear half of frame in natural Ti (front
half is painted). What is best way to get rid of finger marks, oily
film, etc. on the Ti tubes?TIA.
Bernard
Relaxation. They disappear once you stop worrying. On my LS Ultimate, I
clean drive train and dirty bits with kerosene then water, then car
detergent all over then water. Drip dry. Drip marks? No time to worry
about that.
Donga
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.