Ti frame: best cleaning technique/product

Jeanne & Bernard

Guest
I have a Litespeed Teramo with rear half of frame in natural Ti (front
half is painted). What is best way to get rid of finger marks, oily
film, etc. on the Ti tubes?

TIA.

Bernard

Jeanne & Bernard wrote:
> I have a Litespeed Teramo with rear half of frame in natural Ti (front
> half is painted). What is best way to get rid of finger marks, oily
> film, etc. on the Ti tubes?
>
> TIA.
>
> Bernard

Pledge - works great on Ti

Jeanne & Bernard wrote:
> I have a Litespeed Teramo with rear half of frame in natural Ti (front
> half is painted). What is best way to get rid of finger marks, oily
> film, etc. on the Ti tubes?
>
> TIA.
>
> Bernard

Relaxation. They disappear once you stop worrying. On my LS Ultimate, I
clean drive train and dirty bits with kerosene then water, then car
detergent all over then water. Drip dry. Drip marks? No time to worry
about that.

Donga