TI Rush

Dr. Duk

Aug 26, 2003
Received my brand spanking new TI Rush this past Wednesday, June 2. What a beautiful bike. It was well worth the 11 week wait.
This Bent is the ultimate in riding and performance from my perspective. One can feel the difference in the ride and handling within the first mile of riding. It lives up to its reputation. I have been riding a TE and decided to upgrade to the TI Rush over this past winter. Can't wait to put some miles on this Baby. This is a BEAUTIFUL machine. THANKS EasyRacer!

Dr. Duk said:
Received my brand spanking new TI Rush this past Wednesday, June 2. What a beautiful bike. It was well worth the 11 week wait.
This Bent is the ultimate in riding and performance from my perspective. One can feel the difference in the ride and handling within the first mile of riding. It lives up to its reputation. I have been riding a TE and decided to upgrade to the TI Rush over this past winter. Can't wait to put some miles on this Baby. This is a BEAUTIFUL machine. THANKS EasyRacer!

Dr. D

I understand it has been a number of years ago since your purchased your Ti Rush. I would be interested in how it has performed for you over the years and what accessories you have added along the way. I would be most interested in what shifters you chose and whether you are pleased with your setup.

thanks ahead for your assistance.

drstevemarshall said:
Dr. D

I understand it has been a number of years ago since your purchased your Ti Rush. I would be interested in how it has performed for you over the years and what accessories you have added along the way. I would be most interested in what shifters you chose and whether you are pleased with your setup.

thanks ahead for your assistance.

Thanks for your interest. Performance has been out of this world IMHO. She performs like Gardner stated she would. Miss Ti Lizzie will stay in stable until I am planted.
For accessories. Carbon Fairing, tailsox with a dozen change of colors and prints, Rotor Crank System, Hed 3 tri-spoke rear wheel and carbon fairing front wheel. Rapid fire shifters and I am very pleased with this set-up. Since I purchased Miss Ti-Lizzie there have been numerous improvements on shifters but until I have problems or they wear out I will keep what I have.

konasunset said:
Woww that sounds cool I want one....:rolleyes:

Dr. D. Thank you for your feedback. I am expecting my Ti Rush next week after putting 10,000 miles on my Bacchetta Corsa.

Do you have a recommendation on pedals?

drstevemarshall said:
Dr. D. Thank you for your feedback. I am expecting my Ti Rush next week after putting 10,000 miles on my Bacchetta Corsa.

I have Speedplay Frog pedals on each and everyone of my two wheel recumbents and three (3) Catrike trikes. Obviously, this is a personal choice but the Frogs work for me. :D

drstevemarshall said:

Steve,
+2 bikes with Speedplay Frogs. Love 'em.
Tack.