TI swim weekend

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Anonymous, Oct 20, 2003.

  1. Anonymous

    Anonymous Guest

    I have the opportunity of going om a TI swim weekend. Only thing is its really expensive,
    especially as you only get a limited amount of pool time. Has anyone any positive or negative
    feedback on these weekends.

    >Pete

    http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups ---= 19
    East/West-Coast Specialized Servers - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

    Tags:

  2. Donal Fagan

    Donal Fagan Guest

    On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 16:09:57 +0100, Anonymous <Nobody> wrote:

    >I have the opportunity of going om a TI swim weekend. Only thing is its really expensive,
    >especially as you only get a limited amount of pool time. Has anyone any positive or negative
    >feedback on these weekends.

    http://www.donalfagan.com/html/ticlinic.html

    Donal Fagan AIA [email protected]'Fagan.com (Anglicise the name to reply by e-mail)