Tiagra adjustment

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Pizzoferro, Apr 14, 2003.

  1. Pizzoferro

    Pizzoferro Guest

    Can someone point me in the right direction?. I would like to source a document on the WWW with a
    breakdown of exactly how to adjust my Tiagra gear set, what affect each screw makes, & each fine
    adjustment etc etc.

    Thanks - Pizzoferro

    Tags:

  2. Grenouil

    Grenouil Guest

    "Pizzoferro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Can someone point me in the right direction?. I would like to source a document on the WWW with a
    breakdown of
    > exactly how to adjust my Tiagra gear set, what affect each
    screw
    > makes, & each fine adjustment etc etc.
    >
    > Thanks - Pizzoferro

    Try www.shimano-europe.com for service instructions. Specifically -
    http://www.shimano-europe.com/cycling/phpimages/productserie /service_pdf/5EVOA.pdf

    You could also use the service instructions for Shimano 105 - there's not much difference. And you
    might want to read the "tips" and "faq" sections on this site also.....