Ticky Ticky

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andy Chequer

Ticketty Tick.

As the (in)famous Binkster's freehub gave its last in sunny (!) North Yorkshire the weekend before
last, the brain people (they don't get out much) of planet Chequer realised that money had to be
spent on bicycle type parts for further forward peddaly things to happen.

So props to the fluffy and forthright bicycle tinkerers of the Bristol Bike Workshop for providing
me with a nearly new (very light use by the look of it - the goop's spotless) LX rear hub, complete
with a working ticky bit, for twelve quid (international currency conversion ~6pints*).

The california built lowbrow retrokitsch anodised horse of death rides again. Woo!

Andy "Tickety tick"Chequer

(*this is an approximate value and should be used for guidance only. Does not include kebab. Actual
conversion value may vary dependent on factor's outside the author's control, such as where you are,
what good beer there is and what time of night it might happen to be).

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 00:28:35 +0100, Andy Chequer did issue forth:

> Ticketty Tick.
>
> As the (in)famous Binkster's freehub gave its last in sunny (!) North Yorkshire the weekend before
> last, the brain people (they don't get out much) of planet Chequer realised that money had to be
> spent on bicycle type parts for further forward peddaly things to happen.

Sunny? I'm almost not pale white for once in my life, that's how bloody sunny it was.

> So props to the fluffy and forthright bicycle tinkerers of the Bristol Bike Workshop for providing
> me with a nearly new (very light use by the look of it - the goop's spotless) LX rear hub,
> complete with a working ticky bit, for twelve quid (international currency conversion ~6pints*).

Marvelous. Is this the first time that Binkie will have had a working, happy rear wheel since I
first met you all those years ago?

Huw "You'll be telling me you're respraying the Orange next" Pritchard

Status
Not open for further replies.