Tiger Woods injured in car crash

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by steve, Nov 27, 2009.

1. steve

steve Administrator
    Staff Member

interesting news

Tags:

2. tonyzackery

tonyzackery Well-Known Member

Glad I never became famous playing football...the price of fame is definitely double-edged...

Seems like a pretty private matter, but when you're Tiger Woods or someone famous I guess everything is newsworthy...Amazing how these so-called "authorities" just leak information to the press with reckless abandon...I've read a number of accounts of this "story" and none of them seem to jive with each other...

3. limerickman

limerickman Moderator

According to the reports here in Europe, TW crash left him virtually unhurt, save for some surface cuts/scrapes

Good outcome.

4. Goose5

Goose5 New Member

It takes talent to accomplish all that without alcohol.

5. kdelong

kdelong Well-Known Member

The last that I read this morning was that Woods and his wife, Elin Nordegren, had an argument about an alledged affair that he was having with a New York night club hostess. One of the reports claimed that Nordegren hit him in the face causing the split lip. He went to leave but she chased him with the golf club, hitting the car and smashing the window before he wrecked. This came from TMZ.com so beleive it if you want to.

6. steve

steve Administrator
    Staff Member

the injuries were probably caused by the golf club someone was holding :D

7. tonyzackery

Tiger had been hittin' the sauce at some point during the night...Wonder how long it will take before that piece of "news" finally comes out...

8. TreKenny

TreKenny New Member

I wonder if he yelled "FORE!" before hitting the fire hydrant.

9. tonyzackery

10. Xsmoker

Xsmoker New Member

Best post ever.

11. steve

steve Administrator
    Staff Member

Tiger Woods Affair | Claims Of Third Mistress | Las Vegas Promotor Kalika Moquin | Rachel Uchitel | Elin Nordegren

12. tonyzackery

It never ceases to amaze me how these extremely high profile individuals (David Letterman, Bill Clinton, Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan, et al...) think their concubines are going to keep their mouths shut about what's going on behind closed doors...Pure arrogance, I think...

13. limerickman

limerickman Moderator

Like a lot of famous people, TW & Co are faced with temptation on perhaps a daily basis.

If the rumours are true TW's image will be tarnished and he might well lose a lot of commercial endorsements.

14. tonyzackery

Agreed that they face much more temptation than you and I, but that's not really an excuse for giving in to said temptation. Bank tellers face daily temptation as well. My point is they should know better...

Oh yeah, this is definitely going to cost Tiger a few million...I'm interested in seeing how his wife deals with this situation. The man's got a beautiful wife at home with two young children...total arrogance...

15. limerickman

limerickman Moderator

I have no doubt that Mrs Woods is sharpening the knife (metaphorically) and will piledrive TW's bank account.

I'm not condoning TW's behaviour BTW.

16. Xsmoker

Xsmoker New Member

Neighbor says he was lying in lawn shoeless and snoring. I'm sure he was sober.

17. jhuskey

jhuskey Moderator

Oh sure, ride a bike down the road, do they call you JH the cyclist?
    Put up a set of cutians in your house, do they call you JH the decorator?
    ..........but get caught with a few naked midgets and a couple of stray livestock in a motel room and watch the crap fly.:rolleyes:

18. steve

steve Administrator
    Staff Member

Tiger Woods wasn't seriously injured in the crash, but he's still below par.
    What were Tiger Woods and his wife doing out at 2.30 in the morning? They went clubbing
    Tiger Woods crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree. He couldn't decide between a wood and an iron.
    Apparently the police asked Tiger's wife how many times she hit him. She said "I don't know exactly but put me down for a 5."
    What's the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 400yds
    It was just reported that Phil Mickelson contacted Tiger's wife to pick up some tips on how to beat Tiger.
    Tiger Woods is so rich that he owns lots of expensive cars. Now he has a hole in one.
    Tiger Woods has been dropped by Gillette after admitting that his crash was the closest shave he had ever had.
    A movie is being developed base on events, titled "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Hydrant".
    EA Sports are releasing new Playstation game... "Tiger Woods 2010, Grand Theft Auto"
    What does Tiger Woods have in common with baby seals? They both get clubbed by Norwegians.
    After a wayward drive, Tiger Woods found water before nestling behind a tree.
    Apparently, the only person who can beat Tiger Woods with a golf club is his wife.
    Perhaps Tiger should be using a driver?

19. 64Paramount

64Paramount Active Member

LOL.

That about covers the Tiger Woods episode. :D

20. Denny418

Denny418 New Member

And here's a Chinese TV news item about it all. Watch it all the way through. They first simulate Tiger's version, and then the "obvious" version.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV85rD0gfqo[/ame]