Tim Tam Recipes

In article <[email protected]>,
Rhonda Anderson <[email protected]> wrote:

> Melba's Jammin' <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> > Rhonda Anderson <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >> Melba's Jammin' <[email protected]> wrote in
> >> news:[email protected]:

> >> They're actually going to Hag. But if you have Rona's address I'll
> >> send her some too!
> >>
> >> Rhonda Anderson
> >> Cranebrook, NSW, Australia

> > Burnsville, MN
> > (A little-known suburb of Kyoto, Japan)
> > "-)

> Verrry funny, missy.
>
> So, what sort do you want? I can't remember them all, especially as they
> sometimes have limited edition ones. There's Tia Maria ones still, I
> think, Chewy Caramel, Dark Chocolate, Original (of course), Double
> Coated, and probably a few more.
>
> I'm very behind with everything - even more than usual for Christmas -
> so Chrissy parcels to the US won't be getting posted till Monday, so
> there's still time to slip in a packet of Tim Tams. And one or two packs
> shouldn't blow the postage budget out of the water. The Aussie Post site
> says 4-6 working days for airmail, so if I'm lucky the parcels will make
> it for Christmas, if not they'll be there soon after.
>
> Rhonda Anderson
> Cranebrook, NSW, Australia

<whispers> oh, Aunt Mary sounds good. And the chewy caramel.
Margaret says it's okay to hint for stuff.
--
http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 12-13-05 - RIP, Gerri

Melba's Jammin' <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> Rhonda Anderson <[email protected]> wrote:

>> So, what sort do you want? I can't remember them all, especially as
>> they sometimes have limited edition ones. There's Tia Maria ones
>> still, I think, Chewy Caramel, Dark Chocolate, Original (of course),
>> Double Coated, and probably a few more.
>>

> <whispers> oh, Aunt Mary sounds good. And the chewy caramel.
> Margaret says it's okay to hint for stuff.

Oh, Margaret says, does she?? And, (in the words of my mother), if
Margaret said to jump off a cliff, would you do that too?<g>.

Will go Tim Tam shopping tonight. I am now going to go back to bed and
try sleeping again. Not having much luck, so thought I'd get up and see
what was happening here. However, as it's after 2 in the morning, and I
have to get up and go to work today, I'd better try closing my eyes
again.

Rhonda Anderson
Cranebrook, NSW, Australia

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 16:56:39 +1000, augie <[email protected]>
wrote:

>From my brother:
>
>Tim Tam Recipes.
>
>NAKED
>Eat an icy-cold Tim Tam all on its lonesome.

You're making me homesick! I brought four packets of precious timtams
with me when I moved to the US and they're longgone... you can get
them in a couple of online stores but it works out to twenty or thirty
dollars fo a couple of packs! Ack!

--
~Karen aka Kajikit
Crafts, cats, and chocolate - the three essentials of life

Karen AKA Kajikit <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 16:56:39 +1000, augie <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>From my brother:
>>
>>Tim Tam Recipes.
>>
>>NAKED
>>Eat an icy-cold Tim Tam all on its lonesome.
>>

> You're making me homesick! I brought four packets of precious timtams
> with me when I moved to the US and they're longgone... you can get
> them in a couple of online stores but it works out to twenty or thirty
> dollars fo a couple of packs! Ack!

Karen,

If you email me (my email isn't munged) your postal address, and your
favourite Tim Tams I'll send you a few packets. Probably won't be till
after Christmas, though. Had the Tim Tam balls made an appearance before
you departed our shores? If not, I could send some of those too.

Rhonda Anderson - resident Tim Tam pusher <g>
Cranebrook, NSW, Australia