Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Time cleat adapter loose screws

Started by sam218 · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,519 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
19 September 2004
Last activity
19 September 2004
Original author
sam218
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,519
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. My time (equipe) adapters for look shoes' screws keep loosening. Should I use blue loctite? (It includes a washer; I don't know which side (sharp or non-sharp) is up).

  2. sam218 said:

    My time (equipe) adapters for look shoes' screws keep loosening. Should I use blue loctite? (It includes a washer; I don't know which side (sharp or non-sharp) is up).

    Yes, clean the mating threaded surfaces well and examine the male threads to make sure they are not worn or partially stripped. Then use blue loctite according to the manufaturer's instructions. Make sure that the tool and heads of the fasteners are totally clean and not worn. Once the loctite is cured you are good to go.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.