Time distortion hypnosis in Cycling Endurance

authentic_cycli

Jun 15, 2006
I've been reading about professionals who use time distortion to increase endurance ( www.SportsHypnosis.co.uk )in several types of event. Still a bit confused on how it works. Does anyone have first hand experience in this or used one of these CD's? Any views?

Cheers

Tony

authentic_cycli said:
I've been reading about professionals who use time distortion to increase endurance ( www.SportsHypnosis.co.uk )in several types of event. Still a bit confused on how it works. Does anyone have first hand experience in this or used one of these CD's? Any views?

Cheers

Tony

I've been using time distortion for years. It's simple: I go out for a one hour ride, but I tell everyone I've been out for two hours.
;)

authentic_cycli said:

Cheers

Tony
Only two messages by the user, and they are both the same... in two forums. One that is unrelated to the topic.

I expect more until the account is eliminated.

What do I think of these CDs?

I don't think anything about the CDs... I do think the marketing tactics suck!

SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eastway82 said:
I've been using time distortion for years. It's simple: I go out for a one hour ride, but I tell everyone I've been out for two hours.
;)
No, you need to do the opposite. Ride for two, say one, but keep the distance the same. That will make you much faster.:p