Time for Liggett to go!

TheDarkLord said:
Hmm, I wonder how Bobke knows that.
confused0006.gif
Bobke is all knowing, unlike the eye that sees all.

:cool:

OMG! Did Phil really just ask JV what was on the road to cause the crash for VdV. It's just been raining and a bunch of the peloton goes down, What does he think was on the road (both sides of the round about)! Stupid, obvious questions from commentators or reporters (Phil doesn't have the monopoly on this one) drive me crazy!

missile said:
OMG! Did Phil really just ask JV what was on the road to cause the crash for VdV. It's just been raining and a bunch of the peloton goes down, What does he think was on the road (both sides of the round about)! Stupid, obvious questions from commentators or reporters (Phil doesn't have the monopoly on this one) drive me crazy!
Ummmm...cyclists, Phil? :p

Grater said:
After last night I've had enough of this guys commentary. He is over the hill. He gets confused by riders and it's starting to get a bit embarassing for him. Last night in particular confusing Cavendish with Ciolek. Calling Cavendish's name first heading to the line then saying Ciolek has won it. Little things like that suggest that he is getting rusty. Last year also when Gerdemenn won the stage he was saying 'Gerdemenns'

Also to all the australian's here, I've had enough of our media and the bias they are giving to Evans. It's Evans this and Evans that. All they worry about in news reports in the morning is that Evans is sitting 4th, Evans finished in 20th or what have you. There's more riders than Evans in the race.

Hopefully he doesn't win the tour! The media coverage will be unbearable. He's like Jana Rawlingson - all about them and noone else.
rree