Time for the body bag?

monsterman said:
I just thought that usenet was not propogating to here anymore for some reason :confused: :confused:
Yep, that seems to be the case - you can access usenet groups via Google groups if you're really missing the action.

essendon93 said:
Safe to say this rooms dead!

MIA, busted or dead?

Funnily enough you can have a.b read only access on a body building forum.

Don't know if it's going to be fixed or we just lurk on googlegroups instead. Which is a pity because I prefer the forum interface & stalkbook does have it's limitations.

BTW - it's Situation Normal in a.b land, as St Ed & the boxtard still have internerd access. Fk knows how or why, but I've long still ceased wondering about such trifling matters.

cfsmtb said:
MIA, busted or dead?

Funnily enough you can have a.b read only access on a body building forum.

Don't know if it's going to be fixed or we just lurk on googlegroups instead. Which is a pity because I prefer the forum interface & stalkbook does have it's limitations.

BTW - it's Situation Normal in a.b land, as St Ed & the boxtard still have internerd access. Fk knows how or why, but I've long still ceased wondering about such trifling matters.

Thanks for the link to where everyone else is. I was wondering where everyone had gone.

There seems to be an unnecessary amount of irrelevant material over on Google groups unfortunately.

RoryW