Time for Ullrich to come out fighting

jhuskey said:
Please take into consideration that a lot of what I post is theory based on some information but is still just opinion and not necessarily fact.
As I posted before I believe the next 2-3 weeks will tell the story of Jan and where he may end up.
What about the cover of the book? Print it in Rosa and the last chapter in Italy?

cyclingheroes said:
What about the cover of the book? Print it in Rosa and the last chapter in Italy?

You could dedicate the book to Basso's dog.
Sorry couldn't resist!

jhuskey said:
Please take into consideration that a lot of what I post is theory based on some information ...

Gawd.... You'er not really Stephen Hawking are you ??? How do you type ? :D

Thanks for keeping us updated on the JU news JH. I think most of us really appreciate it.... Including Musette.:D

lw

lwedge said:
Gawd.... You'er not really Stephen Hawking are you ??? How do you type ? :D

Thanks for keeping us updated on the JU news JH. I think most of us really appreciate it.... Including Musette.:D

lw

That guy, I kicked his butt last week. He mumble something to me I couldn't understand, but I knew it was something negative and when he refused to get up and go outside with me I lost it and kicked his butt. :D

Rudolf Massak (President of the Austrian cycling federation)in Bild: If Ullrich moves to Austria he would become a license.

cyclingheroes said:
Rudolf Massak (President of the Austrian cycling federation)in Bild: If Ullrich moves to Austria he would become a license.
very good news..

cyclingheroes said:
Massak complains also the treatment of Ullrich by the media and attacks the UCI.
I see the Pat McQuaid is still saying riders implicated in OPuerto will not be able to sign for proteams and quotes the code of ethics again and again and the Swiss Fed still to continue a case against JU apparently, not sure how. It will be a brave team to take on JU as I think some of the press have gone so far in condeming him they will not want to lose face and give him an easy ride! But reading alot of fan websites in recent weeks and some press reporting, due to no concrete evidence the treatment of the riders is being questioned. And now Massak ..... (not Massat as pointed out on CH website reported by Bild - am I not always going on about lazy Journos!)

I was also sorry to read JU and the lovely Sara did not go to Klodi's wedding due to the expected media attention JU would have received. Cant even go to his best mates wedding, not good.

I was also wondering what Michael Holczer's problem at Gerolsteiner is with especially JU but also the other riders implicated in OPuerto. He remains very vocal about the whole affair and as McQuaid, quotes the Code of Ethics remaining a barrier. And what did actually happen during the tour this year with Levi Leiphimer (spelling, sorry Levi) when he disappeared after a stage not answering any press questions about his training links with Dr Ferrari?