Cycling Training · Public discussion

Time Off and Annoyed Knee

Started by sparkywowo · · Last activity · 1 post · 905 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Training
Published
10 August 2004
Last activity
10 August 2004
Original author
sparkywowo
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
905
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have been biking on average 60 miles per week last year, and 100
    miles per week this year, usually 15-30 miles per ride, but some 40-65
    miles. About 10 days ago, I was pedalling a paddle boat for an hour and
    afterwards felt a slight discomfort at the top of my right kneecap. It
    wasn't bad, and I felt 95%. Since then, I have ridden about 150 miles,
    including hills, and the knee has gotten no worse, in fact slightly
    better to now 97%, just noticeably not normal.

    At this point in the season, I want to take it easy for a couple of
    weeks, and then scale back up for the fall. This fall, I would like to do
    50-60 mile rides on the weekend 4-5 times. Can I get some
    advice on this? My concerns are wanting the knee 100%, and then wanting to
    resume without reannoying it.

    Many Thanks, Mark.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.