Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Time TBT pedals - adjust tension?

Started by conyoman · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,838 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
19 January 2006
Last activity
23 January 2006
Original author
conyoman
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,838
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi all

    I've got a pair of red time TBT pedal - the older versions - time pro magnesium.

    I can't get in to them. The tension is way too tight - I've snapped a cleat already trying to get in to them.

    I know it's not my technique of getting in as I've always ridden time - I just can't get in to these buggers!

    Any advice?

  2. Any one?.....

    Here's what they look like....

    http://i24.ebayimg.com/02/i/05/d5/46/00_1_b.JPG

    I think I need to move the spring back toward the Time name plate on the rear of the pedal - hammer?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.