Time to pull out the ss stealth rocket

Discussion in 'Singlespeed' started by zipp2001, Mar 26, 2016.

1. zipp2001

zipp2001 Well-Known Member

The weather is starting to warm up and the legs have been getting some miles in them, so it's time to pull out my old Zipp2001 that I converted into a Single Speed. I'll be in Boston for the marathon April 18th so I'll hit the city street with it. I'm running a 52/15 with a set of tri spoke rims. Here's a couple of last years rides.

Tags:

2. rz3300

rz3300 Member

It feels so good to start to hearing people talk about getting going. I love hearing that the weather is changing, legs are warming up, the gear is coming out, trails are being looked at...all of that good stuff. I love this time of the year, and the spring is when I get most of my riding done, so I am ready for the warm weather.

3. zipp2001

zipp2001 Well-Known Member

I can't complain about this winter, I wasn't out on the road until April 7th last year. By months end I'll have 25 rides on the road already this year. I'm a big fan of hot and humid, I'll be on my bikes 6 days a week once it really gets hot. The fun thing is that I have my road, single speed, time trial, and mountain bikes so I mix up the type of riding I do all season long. Stay safe out their rz2300 and ride, ride, and ride some more.