Time to pull out the ss stealth rocket

zipp2001

Mar 30, 2007
The weather is starting to warm up and the legs have been getting some miles in them, so it's time to pull out my old Zipp2001 that I converted into a Single Speed. I'll be in Boston for the marathon April 18th so I'll hit the city street with it. I'm running a 52/15 with a set of tri spoke rims. Here's a couple of last years rides.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It feels so good to start to hearing people talk about getting going. I love hearing that the weather is changing, legs are warming up, the gear is coming out, trails are being looked at...all of that good stuff. I love this time of the year, and the spring is when I get most of my riding done, so I am ready for the warm weather.

It feels so good to start to hearing people talk about getting going. I love hearing that the weather is changing, legs are warming up, the gear is coming out, trails are being looked at...all of that good stuff. I love this time of the year, and the spring is when I get most of my riding done, so I am ready for the warm weather.

I can't complain about this winter, I wasn't out on the road until April 7th last year. By months end I'll have 25 rides on the road already this year. I'm a big fan of hot and humid, I'll be on my bikes 6 days a week once it really gets hot. The fun thing is that I have my road, single speed, time trial, and mountain bikes so I mix up the type of riding I do all season long. Stay safe out their rz2300 and ride, ride, and ride some more.