Time trial Helmet

FéLix

Guest
How many TT helmets are CPSC legal? I want to find the smallest possible helmet that will fit
on my head. This is to fit inside a streamlined bicycle with a very small canopy.. Please email
me directly.

Thanks in advance, Felix Audet

Louis Garneau make the only CPSC approved streamlined helmet. I'm not convinced it's any more aero
than a standard helmet. STF

Stewart Fleming <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Louis Garneau make the only CPSC approved streamlined helmet. I'm not convinced it's any more aero
> than a standard helmet. STF

Only slightly more aero (based on some crude testing in the poor-man's wind tunnel). I get
overheated in that helmet...if it's over 85 degrees, I just use a standard helmet.

"Félix" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> How many TT helmets are CPSC legal? I want to find the smallest possible helmet that will fit on
> my head. This is to fit inside a streamlined bicycle with a very small canopy.. Please email me
> directly.
>
> Thanks in advance, Felix Audet

You may think I am being a wise-ass when I say this but I am 100% serious. Aero helmets are for
fags. Please just use a regular helmet.

Deez

Deeznuts wrote:

> You may think I am being a wise-ass when I say this but I am 100% serious. Aero helmets are for
> fags. Please just use a regular helmet.

Presumably, that's not because when one of these guys goes flying down the road in a TT, someone
turns to you and says "Look at him! He's smokin' !"? STF

If it's going inside a canopy, then why does it need to be aero? Any small helmet will do. Just pick
the smallest one you find comfortable. What are your rules? What group requires CPSC legality?

-Bruce

****-smokin'?

Deeznuts wrote:

> ****-smokin'?

No, just testing your understanding of cross-cultural humour. STF