Timex data recorder

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Chris Janus, Dec 8, 2004.

  1. Chris Janus

    Chris Janus Guest

    Does anyone use the Timex GPS system with the data recorder? I've got the
    system but not the data recorder. I just bought the data recorder on e-bay
    for $13(great deal!!). But the unit does not come with the USB cable. My
    question is, is the USB cable a standard USB cable is propriatary? Thanks.

    Chris

    Tags:

  2. In article <[email protected]>, Chris Janus wrote:
    > is the USB cable a standard USB cable is propriatary? Thanks.

    It's Timex proprietary.

    Paul

  3. Chris Janus

    Chris Janus Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>, Chris Janus
    > wrote:
    >> is the USB cable a standard USB cable is propriatary? Thanks.

    > It's Timex proprietary.
    >
    > Paul

    Ugh, that's what I was afraid of. Guess I have to find where I can get one
    of those now:( Thanks though, for the quick reply.

    Chris