Timex Ironman GPS

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by VITOdelapata, Feb 23, 2004.

  1. VITOdelapata

    VITOdelapata Guest

    Does anyone know if you can store more than one run in recall? If so how? Mine shows R-1, as if you
    could store more. It stores 50 laps at a time but you must reset it to store more, I think. Thanks

    --
    R.Robinson
    rrockslide""earthlink.net

    Tags: