Tinkoff Credit Systems official site online

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by cat6, Jan 26, 2007.

  1. cat6

    cat6 New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2004

  2. Steve

    Steve Guest

  3. On 1/26/07 10:47 PM, in article [email protected],
    "cat6" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > http://procycling.ru

    404: File Not Found

    The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server.

    --
    Steven L. Sheffield
    stevens at veloworks dot com

  4. it worked for me. it's all in cyrillic and the riders are all doing
    cheesy poses for their pics.

    On Jan 27, 12:56 pm, "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]>
    wrote:
    > On 1/26/07 10:47 PM, in article [email protected],
    >
    > "cat6" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >http://procycling.ru404: File Not Found

    > The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server.
    >
    > --
    > Steven L. Sheffield
    > stevens at veloworks dot com
    > bellum pax est libertas servitus est ignoratio vis est
    > ess ay ell tea ell ay kay ee sea eye tee why you ti ay aitch
    > aitch tee tea pea colon [for word] slash [four ward] slash double-you
    > double-yew double-ewe dot flahute dot com [foreword] slash

  5. cat6

    cat6 New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2004
    Not so cheesy, at least they dont look like emotionless robots like the majority other photos.