Tinypic...

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by OmManiPadmeOmelet, Mar 12, 2006.

  1. seems to be messed up today, so if my pics did not work, I'll try again
    tomorrow. <sigh>
    --
    Peace, Om.

  2. serene

    serene Guest

    On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 18:00:36 -0600, OmManiPadmeOmelet
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >seems to be messed up today, so if my pics did not work, I'll try again
    >tomorrow. <sigh>

    I saw your ribeye dinner and some mushrooms and pot roast. Was there
    more?

    serene

  3. limey

    limey Guest

    "OmManiPadmeOmelet" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > seems to be messed up today, so if my pics did not work, I'll try again
    > tomorrow. <sigh>
    > --
    > Peace, Om.

    Tinypic stumbled at first, but then your photos came through fine. Tasty
    dinner, Om.

    Dora

  4. modom

    modom Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >seems to be messed up today, so if my pics did not work, I'll try again
    >tomorrow. <sigh>

    it's working again now.

    --
    modom

  5. In article <[email protected]>,
    serene <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 18:00:36 -0600, OmManiPadmeOmelet
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >seems to be messed up today, so if my pics did not work, I'll try again
    > >tomorrow. <sigh>

    > I saw your ribeye dinner and some mushrooms and pot roast. Was there
    > more?
    >
    > serene

    No...... Might be my server. ;-)

    Nevermind!
    --
    Peace, Om.

  6. sf

    sf Guest

    On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 18:00:36 -0600, OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

    > seems to be messed up today, so if my pics did not work, I'll try again
    > tomorrow. <sigh>

    they worked for me

  7. In article <[email protected]>,
    "limey" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "OmManiPadmeOmelet" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > seems to be messed up today, so if my pics did not work, I'll try again
    > > tomorrow. <sigh>
    > > --
    > > Peace, Om.

    > Tinypic stumbled at first, but then your photos came through fine. Tasty
    > dinner, Om.
    >
    > Dora

    Danke! :)

    I re-did the links tho' in case anyone else had trouble.
    --
    Peace, Om.

  8. In article <[email protected]>,
    modom <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 18:00:36 -0600, OmManiPadmeOmelet
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >seems to be messed up today, so if my pics did not work, I'll try again
    > >tomorrow. <sigh>

    > it's working again now.
    >
    > --
    > modom

    Cool!

    Thanks...
    --
    Peace, Om.

  9. kilikini

    kilikini Guest

    "OmManiPadmeOmelet" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > serene <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 18:00:36 -0600, OmManiPadmeOmelet
    > > <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > >seems to be messed up today, so if my pics did not work, I'll try again
    > > >tomorrow. <sigh>

    > > I saw your ribeye dinner and some mushrooms and pot roast. Was there
    > > more?
    > >
    > > serene

    > No...... Might be my server. ;-)
    >
    > Nevermind!
    > --

    No, it doesn't work for me either. I don't think it's your server.

    kili

  10. In article <[email protected]>,
    "kilikini" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "OmManiPadmeOmelet" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > In article <jvd91296r[email protected]>,
    > > serene <[email protected]> wrote:

    > > > I saw your ribeye dinner and some mushrooms and pot roast. Was there
    > > > more?
    > > >
    > > > serene

    > > No...... Might be my server. ;-)
    > >
    > > Nevermind!
    > > --

    > No, it doesn't work for me either. I don't think it's your server.
    >
    > kili

    I re-posted some links, but I know you already saw the postings over on
    abf. :)
    --
    Peace, Om.

  11. Phred

    Phred Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, OmManiPadmeOmelet <[email protected]> wrote:
    >seems to be messed up today, so if my pics did not work, I'll try again
    >tomorrow. <sigh>

    I got the pot roast "pics that work" okay.

    The [controversial ;-) ] rib eye pics didn't work for me.

    Cheers, Phred.

    --
    [email protected]LID

  12. In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] (Phred) wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > OmManiPadmeOmelet <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >seems to be messed up today, so if my pics did not work, I'll try again
    > >tomorrow. <sigh>

    > I got the pot roast "pics that work" okay.
    >
    > The [controversial ;-) ] rib eye pics didn't work for me.
    >
    > Cheers, Phred.

    Controversial??? <lol>

    Let's try this then, thanks:

    http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=rb05f6

    And the wine:

    http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=rb05kx
    --
    Peace, Om.

  13. Phred

    Phred Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, OmManiPadmeOmelet <[email protected]> wrote:
    >In article <[email protected]>,
    > [email protected] (Phred) wrote:
    >
    >> In article <[email protected]>,
    >> OmManiPadmeOmelet <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> >seems to be messed up today, so if my pics did not work, I'll try again
    >> >tomorrow. <sigh>

    >> I got the pot roast "pics that work" okay.
    >>
    >> The [controversial ;-) ] rib eye pics didn't work for me.

    >Controversial??? <lol>
    >
    >Let's try this then, thanks:
    >
    >http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=rb05f6

    Do you use the same "prawns" in every dish? :)

    >And the wine:
    >
    >http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=rb05kx

    Can't say I've ever seen that one around here. Maybe never looked
    closely -- I'm pretty much an obligate red drinker.

    Thank you for taking the trouble to post the new URLs.

    Cheers, Phred.

    --
    [email protected]LID

  14. In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] (Phred) wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > OmManiPadmeOmelet <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >In article <[email protected]>,
    > > [email protected] (Phred) wrote:

    > >> I got the pot roast "pics that work" okay.
    > >>
    > >> The [controversial ;-) ] rib eye pics didn't work for me.

    > >Controversial??? <lol>
    > >
    > >Let's try this then, thanks:
    > >
    > >http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=rb05f6

    > Do you use the same "prawns" in every dish? :)

    Well, I made the prawn salad Saturday night to go with the rib eye and
    there was leftovers. I served more with the pot roast. <G> Sorry!

    > >And the wine:
    > >
    > >http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=rb05kx

    > Can't say I've ever seen that one around here. Maybe never looked
    > closely -- I'm pretty much an obligate red drinker.

    There is a largish selection of Australian wines at our local grocery
    store. I'm making my way thru them one by one and so far, I've yet to be
    dissapointed. ;-d This one had a picturesque label IMHO.

    > Thank you for taking the trouble to post the new URLs.

    No worries mate! ;-)

    --
    Peace, Om.