Tioga Factory DH or Maxxis 2.35 Combo?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Candt, May 7, 2003.

  1. Candt

    Candt Guest

    My new FS came with a Maxxis Dyn-o-mite on the rear and an Ignitor on the front, but I also have a
    set of 2.3 Tioga Factory DH's on the garage wall doing nothing... Probably a long shot - but which
    would you lot say was the better combination... (UK conditions, usually muddy, occasionally dry,
    always great)

    Cheers,

    CandT

    (Being extra-lazy by not just changing them and trying them out!)

    Tags:

  2. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    CandT <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > My new FS came with a Maxxis Dyn-o-mite on the rear and an Ignitor on the
    front,
    > but I also have a set of 2.3 Tioga Factory DH's on the garage wall doing nothing... Probably a
    > long shot - but which would you lot say was the
    better
    > combination... (UK conditions, usually muddy, occasionally dry, always
    great)

    > Cheers,
    >
    > CandT

    A few of the (faster, crazier) guys in the club use the Tiogas and love 'em, as do some of the
    trials folks I know. Supposed to hook up and shed well too. They are what I had recommended to me
    when I couldn't afford the huge Nokian Gazz as the next best thing (I saved up, though.....). Thing
    is, I don't know anything about the two Maxxis tyres you got, heheheheh............

    > (Being extra-lazy by not just changing them and trying them out!)

    Shaun aRe - FFS! Geeze! Etsuckingfetera!

  3. Candt

    Candt Guest

    On Wed, 7 May 2003 14:25:09 +0100, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >> (Being extra-lazy by not just changing them and trying them out!)
    >

    >Shaun aRe - FFS! Geeze! Etsuckingfetera!

    hehe... If you knew me - you'd see the funny side of that last comment... 5'10" and you'd see "more
    meat on a butcher's pencil", as the saying goes here in the UK ....

    CandT

    But I am fecking lazy though ;-)

  4. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    CandT <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Wed, 7 May 2003 14:25:09 +0100, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    > >> (Being extra-lazy by not just changing them and trying them out!)
    > >

    > >Shaun aRe - FFS! Geeze! Etsuckingfetera!
    > >

    > hehe... If you knew me - you'd see the funny side of that last comment...
    5'10"
    > and you'd see "more meat on a butcher's pencil", as the saying goes here
    in the
    > UK ....

    I know - remembered you saying in the past. That's why I knew it wouldn't offend you, ya skinny
    arsed streak of piss.

    > CandT
    >
    > But I am fecking lazy though ;-)

    Tut-tut, that'll never do.