Tips on training with a Polar S720i HRM?

Tom Nakashima

Guest
Looking for tips from cyclist who train with a Polar s720i HRM, including
recording
data to the PC.
Charts, software, general information.
-tom

In article <[email protected]>, Tom Nakashima
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Looking for tips from cyclist who train with a Polar s720i HRM, including
> recording
> data to the PC.
> Charts, software, general information.

Have you tried reading the help guide included with the software?
That's at least 3+ hours of reading and learning.

-WG

Warren,
it's still in shipping, but when I get it, I'll read it.
What have you learned from yours?
-tom

"warren" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:140420040824205001%[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, Tom Nakashima
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Looking for tips from cyclist who train with a Polar s720i HRM,

including
> > recording
> > data to the PC.
> > Charts, software, general information.

> Have you tried reading the help guide included with the software?
> That's at least 3+ hours of reading and learning.
>
> -WG

"Tom Nakashima" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Warren,
> it's still in shipping, but when I get it, I'll read it.
> What have you learned from yours?
> -tom

Probably that it is really easy to use and that you do not train any
differently with it (unless this is your first). Do the reading when it
arrives (there is no way to have a useful conversation yet) and try RBT and
or the Auusie user forum for those Polar HRMs with computer connectivity.
You can also go to google and search RBT for articles. I doubt anything will
be said to you that has not been discussed over and over. Some of those
older threads are informative and as relevant today as ever. I am betting
they are a lot more valuable that any discussion you could hope to start
here.