Tips on training with a Polar S720i HRM?

Tom Nakashima

Guest
Looking for tips from cyclist who train with a Polar s720i
HRM, including recording data to the PC. Charts, software,
general information. -tom

In article <[email protected]>, Tom Nakashima
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Looking for tips from cyclist who train with a Polar s720i
> HRM, including recording data to the PC. Charts, software,
> general information.

Have you tried reading the help guide included with the
software? That's at least 3+ hours of reading and learning.

-WG

Warren, it's still in shipping, but when I get it, I'll read
it. What have you learned from yours? -tom

"warren" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:140420040824205001%[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, Tom Nakashima
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Looking for tips from cyclist who train with a Polar
> > s720i HRM,
including
> > recording data to the PC. Charts, software, general
> > information.
>
> Have you tried reading the help guide included with the
> software? That's at least 3+ hours of reading and
> learning.
>
> -WG

"Tom Nakashima" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Warren, it's still in shipping, but when I get it, I'll
> read it. What have you learned from yours? -tom

Probably that it is really easy to use and that you do not
train any differently with it (unless this is your first).
Do the reading when it arrives (there is no way to have a
useful conversation yet) and try RBT and or the Auusie
user forum for those Polar HRMs with computer
connectivity. You can also go to google and search RBT for
articles. I doubt anything will be said to you that has
not been discussed over and over. Some of those older
threads are informative and as relevant today as ever. I
am betting they are a lot more valuable that any
discussion you could hope to start here.