Tips to lose weight without dieting

Water with Ice is one of the best methods to lose weight. Well, it's not magic or anything like that. Actually, there is a scientific explanation. Your body burns calories and the rate at which it burns is called BMR. If your BMR is high, you will lose weight by increased percentage but if you metabolism is low, your body tends to store more fat and you gain weight. Water increases the metabolism of our body and that is why it helps you to lose weight.

Water with Ice is one of the best methods to lose weight. Well, it's not magic or anything like that. Actually, there is a scientific explanation. Your body burns calories and the rate at which it burns is called BMR. If your BMR is high, you will lose weight by increased percentage but if you metabolism is low, your body tends to store more fat and you gain weight. Water increases the metabolism of our body and that is why it helps you to lose weight.

Actually it really isn't. That has been debunked several times. It doesn't burn enough calories to have any measurable impact on weightless even when combined with other measures. In fact, for people with CHF, other heart diseases, or liver problems excessive water intake cold or otherwise can cause a weight gain. 8 glasses of water a day and the Ice water myth are actually tied together and wrong for many similar reasons.

I just eat healthy foods and like them? Squashsta never gets old, fruits are always on my team...I eat junk but even then, it's just like vegan burritos and oatmeal. I know, I'm wild.

It really comes down to what you eat, if you are eating double cheese burgers and fries on a daily bases, it doesn't matter how many glasses of water with ice you drink it won't really have a significant impact.

It really comes down to what you eat, if you are eating double cheese burgers and fries on a daily bases, it doesn't matter how many glasses of water with ice you drink it won't really have a significant impact.
And if you eat more calories than you use it won't matter if they are from healthy sources, you will gain some weight. That ice water myth is so annoying.

And if you eat more calories than you use it won't matter if they are from healthy sources, you will gain some weight. That ice water myth is so annoying.
There is no such thing as an easy fix, there are some crazy diets. I have some friends that have done a pear diet, they would eat nothing else except cooked pears for a week. They lost weight but shortly after the end of the diet they gained it all back and then some.

Cooked pears??? WHAT IS WRONG WITH EATING HEALTHY??? That's the most disgusting...you don't need to cook fruit. It does nothing. It does worse than nothing. It tastes good naturally for a reason...god I do not understand people anymore -_-

Cooked pears??? WHAT IS WRONG WITH EATING HEALTHY??? That's the most disgusting...you don't need to cook fruit. It does nothing. It does worse than nothing. It tastes good naturally for a reason...god I do not understand people anymore -_-

Okay, first of all, please think before you press the "post reply" button. There are countless recipes for cooked fruit items across multiple cultures, and cooking fruit does not auto-magically make it unhealthy to eat. Don't knock it unless you have tried it and know you don't like it, or unless you have done the appropriate research and actually know if it is healthy or harmful. In addition to making yourself look kind of dim with this kind of over-reaction, you are insulting a lot of people. Global audience, remember?