For this once I actually read your post expecting something good you had
to say but of course it was another degrading Evan Byrne specialty. The
truth is Evan, I have almost learned standup wheelwalk! And I'm sure a
lot of people will agree and back me up on the fact that no, I'm not
just a beginner. Also Evan, why did you say on AIM that you think my
unicycle sucks and I need a new frame, and when I get one you think it's
stupid and I don't need it? It's just like that time you said I need to
learn some "advanced tricks" like gliding and backwards wheelwalk, and
yet when I do learn them, they're just "basic stuff." I'd also like to
point out that in not shape, way, or form am I getting this frame
because you told me so on AIM. I just don't want any confusion with
that.
--
UniTyler - 'Lil Freestylist
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
6 year old Kid - "Nice tricycle!"
Me - "Thanks, but it's a unicycle. Trikes have three wheels, not
one."
Kid - *long silence and then walks away*
------------------------------------------------------------------------
UniTyler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41932