Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Tire Width Range for a Mavic T-224 Rim.

Started by Narayan Krishna · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,358 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
13 March 2004
Last activity
13 March 2004
Original author
Narayan Krishna
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,358
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hello,

    I am considering getting a 2004 REI Novara Randonee for a
    year round commuter. It comes with Mavic T-224 rims. I
    checked the Mavic site and couldn't find the tire width
    information I was looking for. I was wondering..

    a) What the narrowest width tire you have mounted on this
    rim is? Brand and size would be appreciated.
    b) I am thinking of running ESGE/SKS P45 Fenders on these...
    Would a 700cX35 studded tire fit on this frame? Has
    anyone tried this?!

    The basic idea is to run the narrowest possible tires in the
    good season and run the studded tires in the winter.

    Thanks! Narayan (from Vancouver, BC, Canada).

  2. Narayan Krishnamoorthy said:

    I am considering getting a 2004 REI Novara Randonee for a
    year round commuter. It comes with Mavic T-224 rims. I
    checked the Mavic site and couldn't find the tire width
    information I was looking for. I was wondering..

    a) What the narrowest width tire you have mounted on this
    rim is? Brand and size would be appreciated.

    The outer width of these rims is 24 mm if this info
    can help you.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.