Tireflys

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Elyob, Mar 22, 2003.

  1. Elyob

    Elyob Guest

    Bought some tirefly's (the flashing LED valve cap .. http://www.donutz.co.uk/tirefly.html, though I
    bought mine from the US). Got to admit that I look like a cycling disco :) "Hello" to the roadie who
    did a double take as I went past ... ;)

    I think they may get more use as a prank on friends cars ... :) But you never know .. look out for
    the discylist !!

    Tags:

  2. Sandy Morton

    Sandy Morton Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, elyob <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Bought some tirefly's (the flashing LED valve cap .. http://www.donutz.co.uk/tirefly.html, though
    > I bought mine from the US). Got to admit that I look like a cycling disco :) "Hello" to the roadie
    > who did a double take as I went past ... ;)

    Hokey spokes are brilliant but if you want a readable message you need more than one.

    --
    A T (Sandy) Morton on the Bicycle Island In the Global Village http://www.sandymillport.fsnet.co.uk