Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Tires / Wheels...A Plug and a question

Started by 9.8mps2 · · Last activity · 1 post · 870 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
22 July 2006
Last activity
22 July 2006
Original author
9.8mps2
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
870
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Just yesterday I got my Velocity wheelset from Spin lite - Nice job ! Deep vees , Sapim CXRays ( 28/ 32), Ultegra hubs , and a 12/ 27 to help torque my ~ 95 Kg up the rollers around here.
    I also put an S Works Mondo 21 mm on the front. A quick 10 miler left me very pleased - I was surprised at the minimal increase in harshness the skinny front gave me.
    Commenting on the Stg 7 trial, I believe Bruyneel mentioned trying a smaller tire initially but ditching in in the interest of flat prevention. Are 21's the "standard" for TT's, and was he referring to going to a 19 ? Does anyone "mix" a 21 and 23 fr/ rr ? Being a lifelong motorcyclist I am used to a similar setup.
    Just FYI, I had my first spoke casualty on my OEM ALX's while the above was on order ( ~ 1500 mile mark ).
    My gut's churning in empathy as Floyd gets ready to ride - Let's git er done old son !

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.