tires

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Catalinagirl, Apr 24, 2003.

  1. Catalinagirl

    Catalinagirl Guest

    Does anybody know where i can order panaracer tires size 700x35 or so, in blue. The Panaracer
    website shows they are offered (Tserv) but can't find anybody selling them. Please help!

    Becky sixtycatalinagirl(at)hotmail(dot)com

    Tags:

  2. Jacques

    Jacques Guest

    On Thu, 24 Apr 2003 10:31:13 +0000, catalinagirl wrote:

    > Does anybody know where i can order panaracer tires size 700x35 or so, in blue. The Panaracer
    > website shows they are offered (Tserv) but can't find anybody selling them. Please help!
    >
    > Becky sixtycatalinagirl(at)hotmail(dot)com

    www.veloplus.ch

    But I don't know if they ship overseas... :)