Titanium Brompton

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by [email protected], Nov 28, 2005.

  1. I'm thinking of buying another Brompton. Titanium version (frame,
    seatpost and pedal) maybe in scope to shave that extra kg to make
    carrying easier. Anyone out there have one and think it worth the extra
    £400? (gulp) Be interested also to know how it rides compared with
    steel.

    Thanks, Reg

    Tags:

  2. Peter Clinch

    Peter Clinch Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > I'm thinking of buying another Brompton. Titanium version (frame,
    > seatpost and pedal) maybe in scope to shave that extra kg to make
    > carrying easier. Anyone out there have one and think it worth the extra
    > £400? (gulp) Be interested also to know how it rides compared with
    > steel.

    Have a butchers at the review in the last copy of VeloVision...

    Pete.
    --
    Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
    Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK