titanium frames from china..

Evilbofh

Nov 26, 2009
xacd.com.cn off custom titanium frames for about $750 including shipping.. plus 250 more for forks.
they weight around 1.5kg + about 500g for the forks..

Has anyone any experience with them? Does anyone have a frame from them? Do they weigh what they claim?

Other Ti frames I find on the net weight less and cost a lot more...

Just to get perspective correct, what does a say average medium (54cm) road frame weight in

a: aluminium, b: steal, c: carbon, d: titanium?

How this the best way to measure your self to order a custom frame, or even to order a standard bike..

Evilbofh said:
xacd.com.cn off custom titanium frames for about $750 including shipping.. plus 250 more for forks.
they weight around 1.5kg + about 500g for the forks..

Has anyone any experience with them? Does anyone have a frame from them? Do they weigh what they claim?

Other Ti frames I find on the net weight less and cost a lot more...

Just to get perspective correct, what does a say average medium (54cm) road frame weight in

a: aluminium, b: steal, c: carbon, d: titanium?

How this the best way to measure your self to order a custom frame, or even to order a standard bike..

I have sold a few Habanero ti frames, Chinese titanium, and they were well made. I also beta tested a ti fork from a Russian manufacturer and both legs split at the crown so caveat emptor I guess. If you are interested in a Chinese ti frame, I would talk to Mark at

3Al / 2.5V Brushed Titanium Frames for $895

and have a person behind the purchase.