Titus Switchblade "Big Hit"

Loomer

Guest
Has anyone read the article in the current MBA about the
Switchblade being setup for XC and another as a "big
hit" bike?

Are they really serious... about the big hit comments? I
mean c'mon that frame doesn't look like it could really take
a drop over 6'. Fox forks, air shock? The headtube doesn't
even look tough enough for dual crown forks.

Or am I wrong and missed people riding them at the Red
Bull Rampage?

"loomer" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Has anyone read the article in the current MBA about the
> Switchblade being setup for XC and another as a "big
> hit" bike?

Have you? The only thing the ragazines are good for is
laughing at.

> Are they really serious... about the big hit comments? I
> mean c'mon that frame doesn't look like it could really
> take a drop over 6'. Fox forks, air shock? The headtube
> doesn't even look tough enough for dual crown forks.

Are you sure you are in the right newsgroup here?

> Or am I wrong and missed people riding them at the Red
> Bull Rampage?

Maybe you should try one of the extreeem forums on mtbr.
This newsgroup is about riding bicycles, not coasting or
circus clown stunts and tearing up the environment in the
name of ego.

JD

> Have you? The only thing the ragazines are good for is
> laughing at. Are you sure you are in the right newsgroup
> here? Maybe you should try one of the extreeem forums on
> mtbr. This newsgroup is about riding bicycles, not
> coasting or circus clown stunts and tearing up the
> environment in the name of ego.
>
> JD

Hilarious man!

On Mon, 03 May 2004 20:07:24 +0000, Loomer wrote:

> Hilarious man!

Who is? If you were referring to JD, then you should of had
a comma after 'Hilarious'. Like this :

'Hilarious, man!'

--
Matt

Fear of a flat planet

Matthew Paterson wrote:
> On Mon, 03 May 2004 20:07:24 +0000, Loomer wrote:
>

>>Hilarious man!
>

> Who is? If you were referring to JD, then you should of
> had a comma after 'Hilarious'. Like this :
>
> 'Hilarious, man!'

Maybe he was invoking a superhero.

You just never know.

"Matthew Paterson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> On Mon, 03 May 2004 20:07:24 +0000, Loomer wrote:
>
> > Hilarious man!
>
> Who is? If you were referring to JD, then you should of
> had a comma after 'Hilarious'. Like this :
>
> 'Hilarious, man!'
>
> --
> Matt
>
> Fear of a flat planet

I was refering to JD. My English isn't very good. If that
offends Americans then your correction is hilarious, man!

Is that like a double positive, both being hilarious? If not
then JD sucks and you suck! So there you both are cool now.

Relax I am just f!@#ing with you. I am American and at my
age I have forgotten more than just this stuff. When I was
young I came upon a lot of opportunity and I had to decide
what to let go of in order to stay ahead of the $$$ curve.
See we are all finite and our mental prowess IS limited. You
just gotta choose for yourself what knowledge is important
enough to remember so it can serve you in this life/world. I
know a lot about OSI based networking and how it is
implemented across our planet. English just ain't important
to me as it used to be. Especially on Usenet. Why because it
is only a small part of the way the people communicate on
this planet. If it is for you good! I hope it is paying off
for you in some greater way than just correcting others.
Point is the only reason you know these rules is because
someone told you what is important to know.

Or maybe you were just kidding too! In that case I am a
hypocrite and am just as guilty as you because I was
correcting you too! LOL.

Too much coffee this morning, bro.

In any case UPS just delivered my 5th Element shock for my
Bullit!!! So I am gonna ride now!

"Anthony Sloan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Maybe he was invoking a superhero. You just never know. A

By the powers of Greyskull!

Mulletor to the rescue!

Hey I just rememebered I once saw a pic (few years ago) of
JD after he got out of the USAF... he had a mullet in the
picture! LOL!

Loomer "wishing he had enough hair left to have any kind of
hair style" Boomer

> "loomer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>-
> > In any case UPS just delivered my 5th Element shock for
> > my Bullit!!!
>
> The magical band-aid to a **** design. Now you funny too.
>
> JD

Well you have a point with the shock. It blows out it's
seals every few months. I would rather have a Fox coil over
but hey it came with the frame. I really don't care about
spv for freeriding. I have specific bikes for different
things. I do think the Bullit is a good design for what it
is mean for. Not the greatest FS (brake jack, etc.) but for
freeride and non-pro DH it really does a good job.

Hey I can appreciate your not into the "big hit" riding. I
ride road, XC, urban and dirt jump too. I just love all
kinds of bikes.

So.... anyone really think the Titus switchblade is able to
be truly freeridden?

"loomer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "loomer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]
> .net>...
> > > In any case UPS just delivered my 5th Element shock
> > > for my Bullit!!!
> >
> > The magical band-aid to a **** design. Now you
> > funny too.
> >
> > JD
>
> Well you have a point with the shock. It blows out it's
> seals every few months. I would rather have a Fox coil
> over but hey it came with the
frame.
> I really don't care about spv for freeriding. I have
> specific bikes for different things. I do think the Bullit
> is a good design for what it is mean for. Not the greatest
> FS (brake jack, etc.) but for freeride and non-pro DH it
> really does a good job.
>
> Hey I can appreciate your not into the "big hit" riding. I
> ride road, XC, urban and dirt jump too. I just love all
> kinds of bikes.
>
> So.... anyone really think the Titus switchblade is able
> to be truly freeridden?

As in ridden freely? Sure.

Greg