TJ, Mutant Freak

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jd, Apr 25, 2003.

  1. Jd

    Jd Guest

    That Freak rode the sickest line of the day in the orange rock drainage on the 2nd Annual Barleywine
    ride. His first attempt was a beautful dismount that avoided a certain bruise and contusion or two.
    The second was like buttah. You rocked TJ.

    JD

    Tags:

  2. Tj

    Tj Guest

    > That Freak rode the sickest line of the day in the orange rock drainage on the 2nd Annual
    > Barleywine ride. His first attempt was a beautful dismount that avoided a certain bruise and
    > contusion or two. The second was like buttah. You rocked TJ.
    >
    > JD

    I watched it on " The Ribbon" video from Petes site. The video does'nt do it any Justice.

    TJ