TK

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Bill C, Feb 21, 2005.

  1. Bill C

    Bill C Guest

    You know even though Tom pisses people off this is bullshit. I piss
    people off, Howard does, CP, and Monkey Boy piss people off. We won't
    even talk about Brian. All of us can deal with it, and do here. Tom is
    opinionated, abrasive, hard headed, and cranky. That describes a lot of
    us. Tom has thrown his share of brutal shit at people, but has caught
    more than he has thrown because of the politics here. We need to keep
    this shit in house and ignore, or find ways to make life miserable for
    the asswipes attacking TK because any of us could be next.
    Bill C

    Tags:

  2. B Lafferty

    B Lafferty Guest

    "Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > You know even though Tom pisses people off this is bullshit. I piss
    > people off, Howard does, CP, and Monkey Boy piss people off. We won't
    > even talk about Brian.

    Thanks.

    >All of us can deal with it, and do here. Tom is
    > opinionated, abrasive, hard headed, and cranky. That describes a lot of
    > us. Tom has thrown his share of brutal shit at people, but has caught
    > more than he has thrown because of the politics here. We need to keep
    > this shit in house and ignore, or find ways to make life miserable for
    > the asswipes attacking TK because any of us could be next.
    > Bill C

  3. Alec Sander

    Alec Sander Guest

    Bill C wrote:
    > any of us could be next.
    > Bill C

    Ummm no - just you morons using your real names.

    Alec Sander
    9384 Hesperion Blvd Apt. 837
    San Jose CA (zip withheld to protect privacy)

  4. Jim Flom

    Jim Flom Guest

    "B Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> You know even though Tom pisses people off this is bullshit. I piss
    >> people off, Howard does, CP, and Monkey Boy piss people off. We won't
    >> even talk about Brian.

    > Thanks.

    Jim "another friend of Bill's" Flom ;-)

  5. Bill C

    Bill C Guest

    Alec Sander wrote:
    > Bill C wrote:
    > > any of us could be next.
    > > Bill C

    > Ummm no - just you morons using your real names.
    >
    > Alec Sander
    > 9384 Hesperion Blvd Apt. 837
    > San Jose CA (zip withheld to protect privacy)

    If you'd been here a while you'd know exactly who I am:
    Bill Crowther
    obese Cat5, power lifter/Bodybuilder, Motor Ref and official, Kid's
    Race supporter and former top 25 Jr. dad.
    Northampton Ma
    The E-mail is good and you can find me working Green Mountain and
    Masters Weekend along with Mass Special Olympic Cycling and the NCC
    events.
    USA Cycling License Number - 197539
    Bill C

  6. Alec Sander

    Alec Sander Guest

    Bill C wrote:
    > Alec Sander wrote:
    > > Bill C wrote:
    > > > any of us could be next.
    > > > Bill C

    > > Ummm no - just you morons using your real names.
    > >
    > > Alec Sander
    > > 9384 Hesperion Blvd Apt. 837
    > > San Jose CA (zip withheld to protect privacy)

    > If you'd been here a while you'd know exactly who I am:
    > Bill Crowther
    > obese Cat5, power lifter/Bodybuilder, Motor Ref and official, Kid's
    > Race supporter and former top 25 Jr. dad.
    > Northampton Ma
    > The E-mail is good and you can find me working Green Mountain and
    > Masters Weekend along with Mass Special Olympic Cycling and the NCC
    > events.
    > USA Cycling License Number - 197539
    > Bill C

    Be a man and post your home address

  7. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    You left out: "Gentleman and sly devil".

  8. Well, every dog has his day. It is TKs turn.
    "Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > You know even though Tom pisses people off this is bullshit. I piss
    > people off, Howard does, CP, and Monkey Boy piss people off. We won't
    > even talk about Brian. All of us can deal with it, and do here. Tom is
    > opinionated, abrasive, hard headed, and cranky. That describes a lot of
    > us. Tom has thrown his share of brutal shit at people, but has caught
    > more than he has thrown because of the politics here. We need to keep
    > this shit in house and ignore, or find ways to make life miserable for
    > the asswipes attacking TK because any of us could be next.
    > Bill C

  9. Bill C

    Bill C Guest

    Alec Sander wrote:
    > Bill C wrote:
    > > Alec Sander wrote:
    > > >
    > > > Ummm no - just you morons using your real names.
    > > >
    > > > Alec Sander
    > > > 9384 Hesperion Blvd Apt. 837
    > > > San Jose CA (zip withheld to protect privacy)

    > > If you'd been here a while you'd know exactly who I am:
    > > Bill Crowther
    > > obese Cat5, power lifter/Bodybuilder, Motor Ref and official, Kid's
    > > Race supporter and former top 25 Jr. dad.
    > > Northampton Ma
    > > The E-mail is good and you can find me working Green Mountain and
    > > Masters Weekend along with Mass Special Olympic Cycling and the NCC
    > > events.
    > > USA Cycling License Number - 197539
    > > Bill C

    > Be a man and post your home address

    I'm in favor of helping people who help themselves. Not handouts to
    those who choose to be helpless. You want it look it up. Hint try
    whitepages.com it really isn't that hard.
    Ken isn't putting you up to this is he?
    Bill C

  10. k.papai

    k.papai Guest

    I don't put anybody up to anything.

    I agree with your original post Bill in any case.

    Ken, USCF/USA Cycling Lisence#120936