TN Share the Road License Plate

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Mark, Apr 27, 2003.

  1. Mark

    Mark Guest

    I heard that the Tennessee legislature has approved a "Share the Road" license plate for cars. Does
    anyone know about this plate? With many of the state's specialty plates, a portion of the cost is
    earmarked for a related cause (education, ending child abuse, etc). Are funds for this particular
    plate to be used to fund any specific purpose or are they to go into the state's general fund? Has a
    design been approved for the plate?

    Tags:

  2. Grenouil

    Grenouil Guest

    "Mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I heard that the Tennessee legislature has approved a
    "Share the Road"
    > license plate for cars. Does anyone know about this plate?
    With many
    > of the state's specialty plates, a portion of the cost is
    earmarked
    > for a related cause (education, ending child abuse, etc).
    Are funds
    > for this particular plate to be used to fund any specific
    purpose or
    > are they to go into the state's general fund? Has a design
    been
    > approved for the plate?

    See here for some info - http://www.memphishightailers.com/str/str.html

  3. Jpfler

    Jpfler Guest

    >"Grenouil" wrote re:

    >TN Share the Road License Plate

    >See here for some info - http://www.memphishightailers.com/str/str.html

    Great plate design. You'd have my $35 if I lived in Tenn. Wishing you success in getting the
    required numbers.

    Jim in Virginia